Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone in SoCal or near Palm Springs, CA?

Anyone in SoCal or near Palm Springs, CA?

Old Oct 10th 2008, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

Jeraly is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Anyone in SoCal or near Palm Springs, CA?

For a place that is meant to have a lot of expats, I don't seem to be very good at finding them!!
Old Oct 11th 2008, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

runningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone in SoCal or near Palm Springs, CA?

Hey didn't want to leave your post out there all alone

there are quite a few of us in So Cal but 2 hours away from Palm Springs

Sambapink on here lives near me also so if you ever fancy a trip to the beach give us a shout
Old Oct 11th 2008, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

limeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud of

I'm also in OC!
Old Oct 11th 2008, 10:17 pm
Just Joined

Jeraly is an unknown quantity at this point

Seem to be a lot of people out towards the beach! I have friends up in Burbank and around LA but I can't seem to find any Brits here!

I console myself with the close vicinity of Trader Joes and World Market though At least I can get marmite
Old Feb 17th 2009, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

soap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jeraly
For a place that is meant to have a lot of expats, I don't seem to be very good at finding them!!
Hi Jeraly

Looks like I will be moving to Corona/Norco area in the next month - not that far from you from the look on the map but I might be wrong.

Soap Addict