Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Colorado

Anyone in Colorado

Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:08 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Colorado

Originally Posted by Ray
Well it won't be in a bleedin deer skin
Cheeky bugger..
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

cpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi! .. I moved here from good ole Pompey (well, from just over the hill in Denmead really) just over 6 1/2 years ago - now living east of Longmont. Welcome to the area.

Paul.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:58 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cpe111
Hi! .. I moved here from good ole Pompey (well, from just over the hill in Denmead really) just over 6 1/2 years ago - now living east of Longmont. Welcome to the area.

Paul.
Mead?

Next stop is Nebraska.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:16 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Mead?

Next stop is Nebraska.

Fort Lupton, Lochbouie..... Julesburg and more BFE then Nebraska.
(Mead is north of Longmont)
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tarkak9
Fort Lupton, Lochbouie..... Julesburg and more BFE then Nebraska.
(Mead is north of Longmont)
Well it depends which bit, head east on 66 was my way.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 8:23 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Well it depends which bit, head east on 66 was my way.
the boundry is all over the place (i think it goes all the way out to F'stone/Fredneck) - I still go there for bk'fast buffet on some sundays at Kelly's aka die hard saloon.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

paddy_cooper is just really nicepaddy_cooper is just really nicepaddy_cooper is just really nicepaddy_cooper is just really nicepaddy_cooper is just really nicepaddy_cooper is just really nicepaddy_cooper is just really nicepaddy_cooper is just really nice

Originally Posted by cpe111

Paul.
hi cpe...for a few years i lived between waterlooville and denmead....used to play darts for the "forest of bere"
Old May 30th 2008, 5:31 am
Just Joined

IOW Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kel.n.issy
Hi,
We are just outside Fort Collins give us a shout if you need any info
Hi....We have just moved here to fort collins and I saw this site.....My husband is working in Windsor and I was wondering if we could meet up one day as I do not know anyone here yet. I went to PM you but it says I need 3 threads before I can pm so do not know how to ctc you. IOW Girl.
Old May 30th 2008, 5:42 am
Just Joined

You cant get much closer to the isle of wight than portsmouth. I guess I will have to reply 3 times before I can pm on this site. Reminds me of Dorothy from OZ.
Old May 30th 2008, 5:46 am
Just Joined

Would like to meet some people in the fort collins,windsor,greely,loveland area. We have a 8 year old son who would also like some new friends. Arriving right before school ends was bad timing.
Old May 30th 2008, 1:25 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IOW Girl
Hi....We have just moved here to fort collins and I saw this site.....My husband is working in Windsor and I was wondering if we could meet up one day as I do not know anyone here yet. I went to PM you but it says I need 3 threads before I can pm so do not know how to ctc you. IOW Girl.
You need 3 posts, not 3 threads.. you already have them, so we all await your pm ..
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

anderson007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the boards.

All my folks. As Ray said there are quite a few of us knocking about on here. I have only recently moved here, to the Denver area last week. I'm originally from Manchester.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

I moved here about a month ago to a SW suburb of Denver. It's not too bad so far.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:32 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Originally Posted by anderson007
Welcome to the boards.

All my folks. As Ray said there are quite a few of us knocking about on here. I have only recently moved here, to the Denver area last week. I'm originally from Manchester.
Originally Posted by joto
I moved here about a month ago to a SW suburb of Denver. It's not too bad so far.
Ayup.

yeah there are a few of us around and about the area.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

Leyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by anderson007
Welcome to the boards.

Originally Posted by joto
There certainly appears to be more and more of us about as the weeks pass by.

Where abouts in Denver have you both moved and Anderson, where in Manchester did you move from?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.