Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anybody showing the Man U preseason games?

Anybody showing the Man U preseason games?

Old Jul 27th 2003, 7:20 pm
Professional Mover

Location: Derry, NH Via Salem, NH via Ma, NC, ex Manchester, UK.
RoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by robclews
Be proud, chest out ,don't be afraid, fly the Utd flag.

Rob
I wear the shirt with pride!!! And after a quick trip to the theatre of dreams before I left so does my wife and step-daughter too!!!
Old Jul 27th 2003, 10:37 pm
Just Joined

lynn abel-flynn is an unknown quantity at this point

QUOTE]Originally posted by scotch03
Lynn - are you English as well as a Man Utd supporter?
Uch well we jocks just let ya win, ken wit
a mean? [/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm an American who used to live in England. My late husband was English and he got me into football.
Do you know if there is a way to get the televised football schedule ahead of time? I''ve got Dish satellite, but I never know when the games are on until that day.
I'm also hunting a way to get hold of English cider via the Internet. I live way out in the country with no English pubs or stores around.