Reload this Page >

Any Singles Out There ???

Any Singles Out There ???

Old Feb 21st 2009, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

Karen E is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Singles Out There ???

Hi Folks

I have been following this forum for a while and you all seem a very friendly and helpful bunch but from what I read are most of you married with families ?? (nothing wrong with that )
Im happily divorced with two lovely grown up sons who for my sins are well rounded and a joy to have ( when they dont constantly treat me as a bank !!), I spend a lot of time in the US generally on holiday as I have a second home in Florida and a real estate license but I like to travel all over the states and Canada to see what else is on offer rather than staying in the same place all the time.
I would love to 'chat' with other singles out there either Brits or Americans just to talk about the days events, friends and family, different part of the country and life really.
So if you would like to swop stories or experiences my door is open

Karen
Old Aug 19th 2009, 12:32 am
Just Joined

TLC1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Singles Out There ???

hi Karen,
yes im living as a single person in Alexandria, VA working in Washington DC. I have a boyfriend in the UK but because he is in the Army he couldnt move out here with me.
ive been here a few months now, i really love it, the only problem i have is that everyone is married with families so i am struggling to make friends which is why i have started using this site, i am hoping to meet new people and maybe get some form of social life!

do you travel on your own when you come to the states? i want to start exploring america but its really nervewracking travelling alone so i tend to wait until friends from the UK visit me

would love to stay in touch and see what you are up to

tamsin