Any K3 approvals?

Any K3 approvals?

Old Aug 3rd 2002, 2:46 am
sid
Forum Regular

sid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any K3 approvals?

Hello,
As we all know, MSC is serioulsy backlogged. I have been searching all over the Internet for processing time updates, but the latest I found is from beginning of July. I am trying to find out what receipt date MSC is currently working on. Has anyone been approved from end of April? Please post. Thanks.

-Sid

Here's my timeline:
K3 mailed out: 4/26
1st NOA date: 4/30
3 months and counting

Last edited by sid; Aug 3rd 2002 at 2:53 am.
Old Aug 3rd 2002, 10:20 am
Joey

Default Re: Any K3 approvals?

Hey Sid,

I have the exact same date for my first NOA as you. (April 26). Still no word yet.
Your right, this waiting game really sucks!

Joey

"sid" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hello, As we all know, MSC is serioulsy backlogged. I have been searching all over
    > the Internet for processing time updates, but the latest I found is from beginning
    > of July. I am trying to find out what receipt date MSC is currently working on. Has
    > anyone been approved from end of April? Please post. Thanks.
    >
    > -Sid
    >
    > Here's my timeline: K3 mailed out: 4/26 1st NOA date: 4/30 3 months and
    > counting
    >
    >
    >
    > --

Old Aug 3rd 2002, 3:20 pm
Paul

MSC processes the I-129F which is your second NOA not first, and a rep from my
congressman's office told the my date is 05-15-02 and they are processing stuff <
04-24-02. I was also told they are taking 3 - 4 days to process one days worth of
apps. so if I am 3 weeks away from this date an estimate is 3 weeks times 3 or 4.
basically 3 months before they even get my case.

What is the date on you 2nd NOA since this is really what is necessary?

BTW, I have contacted both my congressman and senator......even this hasn't
helped..(I never received my 2nd NOA from Chicago) They did however get my MSC # (and
the recording says my number "cannot be found at this time") Now how is that? And did
you see that TSC is only taking 4 weeks???????????

"Joey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hey Sid,
    >
    > I have the exact same date for my first NOA as you. (April 26). Still no word yet.
    > Your right, this waiting game really sucks!
    >
    > Joey
    >
    > "sid" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hello, As we all know, MSC is serioulsy backlogged. I have been searching all
    > > over the Internet for processing time updates, but the latest I found is from
    > > beginning of July. I am trying to find out what receipt date MSC is currently
    > > working on. Has anyone been approved from end of April? Please post. Thanks.
    > >
    > > -Sid
    > >
    > > Here's my timeline: K3 mailed out: 4/26 1st NOA date: 4/30 3 months and
    > > counting
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > --
    >

Old Aug 4th 2002, 1:20 am
jrusch

My receipt date on the k3 was March 22, 2002 My approval date was May 28? It was the
Tuesday after Memorial Day.

My wife did her medical exam on July 3 and got her k3 visa on July 25 which surprised
both of us. I have made travel arrangements for September and it is just a matter of
that date to come now. The best thing to do in the mean time is have patience in the
process. If you are waiting approval for the application do something I did. Print
out those forms which will come in the packet your wife gets and send them to her.
Have her fill them out so if she has questions she doesnt waste time. Then when she
gets the packet she just transfers the answers to the forms. My wife told me it
helped her alot. I had to use my moms computer as webtv couldnt handle the
information to print out.

FedEx your stuff also. I did,,,cost me $45 because I had originals for the embassy
plus copies for her in cas she needed them.

Above all, dot your i's and cross your t's and make it simple. Somehow ours went
through the process quickly

John

Old Aug 6th 2002, 6:21 am
Wendy Owen

The K-3 timeline for my husband was as follows:

Married Feb 23, 2002 March 25, 2002 - Mailed 1-130 to Nebraska Service Center April
11, 2002 - Received 1st NOA for I-130 April 12,2002 - Mailed I-129F April 17, 2002 -
Received 1st NOA for I-129F June 21, 2002 - 129F approved (received 2nd NOA about a
day later) June 24, 2002 - Packet #3 received June 25, 2002 - Faxed back part 1 of
packet #3 July 26, 2002 - Mailed rest of packet #3 to Vancouver consulate July 30,
2002 - Received phone call notifying of approval

On 3 Aug 2002 04:27:31 GMT, sid <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello, As we all know, MSC is serioulsy backlogged. I have been searching all over
    >the Internet for processing time updates, but the latest I found is from beginning
    >of July. I am trying to find out what receipt date MSC is currently working on. Has
    >anyone been approved from end of April? Please post. Thanks.
    >
    >-Sid
    >
    >Here's my timeline: K3 mailed out: 4/26 1st NOA date: 4/30 3 months and
    >counting