Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any Brits in Savannah/Hilton Head?

Any Brits in Savannah/Hilton Head?

Old Dec 15th 2004, 2:44 am
Wurzel turned redneck

nxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of light
Default Any Brits in Savannah/Hilton Head?

Idiot that I am, I have volunteered to become an organiser for Expat Brit meetups in the Savannah area (www.brit.meetup.com). The next one is at 8pm on Monday (20/12/04) at Chili's Bar & Grill, 7805 Abercorn Street Suite 26, Savannah, GA 31406. All welcome, and tell any other Brits you know in the area. If the venue or time is inconvenient, then I would welcome any feedback on what would encourage you to come to future meetups.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 4:05 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Brits in Savannah/Hilton Head?

Originally Posted by nxylas
Idiot that I am, I have volunteered to become an organiser for Expat Brit meetups in the Savannah area (www.brit.meetup.com). The next one is at 8pm on Monday (20/12/04) at Chili's Bar & Grill, 7805 Abercorn Street Suite 26, Savannah, GA 31406. All welcome, and tell any other Brits you know in the area. If the venue or time is inconvenient, then I would welcome any feedback on what would encourage you to come to future meetups.
I would have loved to come as I'm only an hour away. But my daughter flies in on the 19th and I haven't seen her since February so we have some catching up to do.

Keep me posted if anymore meet-ups happen in the South so I can plan to come.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 10:42 am
You fat bastard

adeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really nice

Too late mate. Moved from there 6 months ago. Still bet you're not freezing you a$$ off like I am now...
Old Dec 15th 2004, 12:59 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rincewind
I would have loved to come as I'm only an hour away. But my daughter flies in on the 19th and I haven't seen her since February so we have some catching up to do.

Keep me posted if anymore meet-ups happen in the South so I can plan to come.
BE members who are reasonably nearby this Savannah group might think of registering with that group so they are kept informed about the monthly meetups. At least you know in advance when/where they'll occur...

NC Penguin
Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

smartiegirl88 is on a distinguished road

Hey- I'm in Charleston which isn't so far away, but I have got a Xmas party that night that I'll be at...

Give me a buzz if you're ever in Charleston