Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any brits in San Jose, CA?

Any brits in San Jose, CA?

Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

TM_001 is a name known to allTM_001 is a name known to allTM_001 is a name known to allTM_001 is a name known to allTM_001 is a name known to allTM_001 is a name known to allTM_001 is a name known to allTM_001 is a name known to allTM_001 is a name known to allTM_001 is a name known to allTM_001 is a name known to all
Default Any brits in San Jose, CA?

I'd posted sometime ago, but now our move date is closer (March 15 for me, and end April for my family!), I'm looking to see if there's any Brits already in or moving to San Jose area?

We've 2 very young kids - 8 month old boy and 3 year old girl. My wife is french (but a converted Brit - well....as much as you can be!) and we're really interested in getting to know people in the area.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:31 pm
Just Joined

Tujeste is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any brits in San Jose, CA?

Lots of Brits in and around San Jose area. I'm surprised no-ones replied already - maybe they just arent on this forum.

There is a Brit pub called the Brittania which may give you a start if you want to meet up with some other ex-pats (Actually there are a few Brit pubs in and around the area). And some Brit shops if you just have to find that packet of PG Tips or whatever.

I'm no longer in the area but used to live in Santa Cruz and worked "over the hill" in and around San Jose. Now come/gone back to the UK.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:39 am
Just Joined

SanJoseCA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey,

I've just moved to San Jose from Reading. I'm working over here for a few months, would be good to catch up with some brits if they are around?

Andy
Old May 13th 2008, 8:24 pm
Lb1
Just Joined

Lb1 is an unknown quantity at this point

We just moved to San Jose from London for 3yrs. Any other Brit mums in the area? We have a 5yr old boy & 2.5yr old boy.
Old May 13th 2008, 9:24 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

I am in Modesto and have business in San Jose nearly every week thats only just over an hour away..
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

MikeyT has a brilliant futureMikeyT has a brilliant futureMikeyT has a brilliant futureMikeyT has a brilliant futureMikeyT has a brilliant futureMikeyT has a brilliant future

Have been living in SJ for almost 2 years, and have yet to run into any fellow countrymen/women. I'd like to change that - where are you all? Would be fun to have people to watch football & rugby with (the Yanks just don't get those sports).
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 11:42 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeyT
Have been living in SJ for almost 2 years, and have yet to run into any fellow countrymen/women. I'd like to change that - where are you all? Would be fun to have people to watch football & rugby with (the Yanks just don't get those sports).
Can't help you on that one sorry hate Rugby and Footie, but there are loads of Brits in the area..