Reload this Page >

American women

American women

Old Feb 11th 2007, 2:58 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: American women

Originally Posted by Rushman
If you go out to dinner with 5 women aged 19 - 25.... without your wife there..... and it is genuinely platonic...........then the guys from the south have got you sussed mate.

Old Feb 11th 2007, 3:02 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
American women clearly think that you are gay - fact.
Deal with it and move on.
I keep singing this when I see his name

I'm a little teapot short and stout
This is my handle, this is my spout
When I get all steamed up here me shout
Tip me over and pour me out
Old Feb 11th 2007, 3:03 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. You have the warm personal charm of a millipede and about as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster in a Blue Light district of New Jersey. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't intellectually slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through a vat of chunky peanut butter
ohh i say ray .....from your post above it appears that the scouser poster from last night got away lightly
Old Feb 11th 2007, 3:06 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
ohh i say ray .....from your post above it appears that the scouser poster from last night got away lightly
I felt sorry for them ...

humorless pricks ..
Old Feb 11th 2007, 3:28 pm
Account Closed

conisby is an unknown quantity at this point

To quote Ray " And Conisby ..slow down on the postings ..your at 0.03 posts per day
already ...

lol"

Have'nt really got anything to add to this thread, Apart from the fact im shamelessly trying to increse the amount of times i post
Old Feb 11th 2007, 3:36 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

......as usual.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 3:36 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by conisby
To quote Ray " And Conisby ..slow down on the postings ..your at 0.03 posts per day
already ...

lol"

Have'nt really got anything to add to this thread, Apart from the fact im shamelessly trying to increse the amount of times i post
Go to Three Word Story - The Sequel in the lounge
soon build up there ..with 3 words at a time ..
Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:09 pm
Banned

Haggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mallory
Sounds great! They like you. Nothing wrong with that, as long as wifey doesn't mind.

Course, she might want to start going out with half a dozen cute guys at some point!
Hi this is "haggerwood's" wife I was actually able to use the computer to look at my email for the first time this weekend and noticed the whole america woman thing I figured he was complaining or something but what you said is exactly what I said after the 5 girls out at dinner issue happened and apparently it is not ok for me to do the same thing. I like how my husband has twisted this like I did not care and no big deal blah blah blah I did care and I was mad and it has not happened again. I am sure he will be mad I posted on this thing but I really dont care.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:14 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haggerwood
Hi this is "haggerwood's" wife I was actually able to use the computer to look at my email for the first time this weekend and noticed the whole america woman thing I figured he was complaining or something but what you said is exactly what I said after the 5 girls out at dinner issue happened and apparently it is not ok for me to do the same thing. I like how my husband has twisted this like I did not care and no big deal blah blah blah I did care and I was mad and it has not happened again. I am sure he will be mad I posted on this thing but I really dont care.
you go girl
Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:45 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

So is he gorgeous??
Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

hi haggerwood's wife, why don't you sign on and get your own username
Old Feb 11th 2007, 10:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

How refreshingly honest.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 10:55 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hi haggerwood's wife, why don't you sign on and get your own username
yes I think we'll like you
Old Feb 12th 2007, 12:22 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Hi this is "haggerwood's" wife I was actually able to use the computer to look at my email for the first time this weekend and noticed the whole america woman thing
So a few people make a few accusations and the best you can do to refute them is to come on here pretending to post as 'your wife'.
You'll have to do better than that mate.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 12:26 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
So a few people make a few accusations and the best you can do to refute them is to come on here pretending to post as 'your wife'.
You'll have to do better than that mate.
Is this taking trolling to a whole new level?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.