Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

To All Florida Residents

To All Florida Residents

Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:48 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To All Florida Residents

Originally Posted by Wintersong
That reminds me of a rhyme we used to chant in Girl Guides that contained the line "Do your tits hang low, can you tie them in a bow?"

Anyone remember the rest of it?
Well there is this one.....

Do your tits hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?
Can you throw them over your shoulder?
Do you need a boulder holder?
Do your tits hang low?

Are your tits real small?
Are they flat just like a wall?
Can you hide them with your hands?
Can you see them there at all?
Would you look just like a male
if it weren’t for your pigtails?
Are your tits real small?

Are your tits just right?
Are your blouses kinda tight?
If you had a disagreement
could you use them in a fight?
Do the boys throw fits
when you flash your tits
Are your tits just right?

Do your tits go squish
when you poke them like this?
Do they feel just like
a slimy jelly fish?
Does your man’s pecker stand
when he holds them in his hand?
Do your tits go squish?

Are your tits real hard?
Could you use them as a guard?
Do your nipples poke through
your pink leotard?
When its wet and cold
do they stand out proud and bold
Are your tits real hard?

Do your tits have hair?
Do people stop and stare
when you wear a french braid
down to your underwear?
Do people think your breasts
are like your father’s chest?
Do your tits have hair?

Are your tits really real?
Did it take them long to heal?
Are they silicone
or saline filled?
Do the boys hearts race
when you shake them in their face?
Are your tits really real?

If your tits are teeny weenie
or too big for your bikini
no matter how they look
no matter how they feel
be glad that you got em
cuz you know the boys will want’em
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:48 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I'm going back to the chicken avatar, Krissie grab the dancing chick quick....you'll be very popular
Yup, cos we're all shallow bar stewards here
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:49 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Should've known you'd know it

P.S. Sorry, Florida residents. This is the second thread I've hijacked today.

I'll just go and sit in the corner.

I think its was me too.......and I've not been here for ages......I can't even remember my old id.......I should join you in the corner..........
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:49 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, cos we're all shallow bar stewards here
Anyone that can quote 8 verses of do your 'tits hang low' is ok with me ....
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:50 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

I'll even forgive cut n pastes..
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:51 am
Re vera, potas bene.

I'm going back to the chicken avatar, Krissie grab the dancing chick quick....you'll be very popular
I'm very popular anyway..it come from being cheap and easy......
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:52 am

Originally Posted by krizzy
I'm very popular anyway..it come from being cheap and easy......
How much Karma can I give at one time?...........................
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:54 am
Re vera, potas bene.

I'll even forgive cut n pastes..
Cut and paste......I'm just quick at typing.......my fingers are famous throughout the known world for how quick they work.......
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:55 am

Cut and paste......I'm just quick at typing.......my fingers are famous throughout the known world for how quick they work.......
Are you sure this isn't Willmore....
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:57 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Me too! My kinda gal... I'll join you, if I may
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:57 am
Re vera, potas bene.

Are you sure this isn't Willmore....
OK..I'm now out of the loop.......Willmore.....is being said person a bad thing....???
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:58 am
Return of bouncing girl!

OK..I'm now out of the loop.......Willmore.....is being said person a bad thing....???
Lol, no
Old Jul 8th 2005, 1:58 am

LOL.....................eerrrrm
Old Jul 8th 2005, 2:01 am
Re vera, potas bene.

LOL.....................eerrrrm
Come on lads and lasses.......you can't keep me hanging like this.......who what or where is a Willmore.......if you don't say....I'll scream and scream and make myself sick............
Old Jul 8th 2005, 2:03 am

Come on lads and lasses.......you can't keep me hanging like this.......who what or where is a Willmore.......if you don't say....I'll scream and scream and make myself sick............
She's Bonnie langford!!!!!.....................:scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.