British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   To All Florida Residents (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/all-florida-residents-312695/)

gruffbrown Jul 8th 2005 1:29 am

Re: To All Florida Residents

Originally Posted by krizzy
I really worry about some people....... :) :)

I remember my grandad having a funny look on his face reading the hen keepers weekly.......... :D :D

That's worrying! :rolleyes:

sibsie Jul 8th 2005 1:31 am

So what is Cape Ann like.......I find living here very much like being in prison in the summer.......the grid lock......well its can take 5 hours to get off Cape in the summer.......its beauiful.......but the cost of living is driving us down south.......

We normally spend the weekends right in Boston during summer so I miss the mad tourists that head this way. It's a beautiful area and all that but winter sucks the big one. I hate snow and don't do well in the cold! I'd bugger off and head somewhere warmer but him outdoors loves it here. I've just checked our 3 day forecast and we've got more torrential rain with temps in the 50s. I never thought I'd miss the English climate!

krizzy Jul 8th 2005 1:32 am

Originally Posted by Wintersong
Unfortunately, my body's never been like that :mad:

I just let my body do its own thing nowadays.......its seems happier that way.......I'll worry when my boobs hit ground level..... :rolleyes: :D

krizzy Jul 8th 2005 1:34 am

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
WTF! it says the image is too big to use as an avatar :(

It said the same thing when I tried to use a picture of me as an avatar the cheeky bugger........

Wintersong Jul 8th 2005 1:35 am

WTF! it says the image is too big to use as an avatar :(

Pay the bucks to become a premium member then, skinflint :p

Wintersong Jul 8th 2005 1:37 am

I just let my body do its own thing nowadays.......its seems happier that way.......I'll worry when my boobs hit ground level..... :rolleyes: :D

You're supposed to worry when that happens?

Oh shit.

gruffbrown Jul 8th 2005 1:37 am

Pay the bucks to become a premium member then, skinflint :p

found me out.....:rolleyes:

krizzy Jul 8th 2005 1:38 am

Originally Posted by sibsie
We normally spend the weekends right in Boston during summer so I miss the mad tourists that head this way. It's a beautiful area and all that but winter sucks the big one. I hate snow and don't do well in the cold! I'd bugger off and head somewhere warmer but him outdoors loves it here. I've just checked our 3 day forecast and we've got more torrential rain with temps in the 50s. I never thought I'd miss the English climate!

We've had some nice weather.......now its colder and wetter.....very much like England really.......we both like it here..I'm OK with the cold.....I raced sled dogs in the UK so cold weather is fine with me........its the cost of heating......thats the killer.........and our kids can't get a place of their own......the cost of housing here is a nightmare......and nothing to rent......both my kids are off to FL.......

Wintersong Jul 8th 2005 1:39 am

1 Attachment(s)

found me out.....:rolleyes:

Seeing as it's you...

gruffbrown Jul 8th 2005 1:41 am

Seeing as it's you...

yeah baby....ta :cool: :)

krizzy Jul 8th 2005 1:41 am

You're supposed to worry when that happens?

Oh shit.

LOL..!
Dragging them along the floor is hard work so I hear.......if you're lucky..you end up with very long thin boobs which you can throw over your shoulders and carry on your back......those are the ones I'm hoping for......

Wintersong Jul 8th 2005 1:43 am

LOL..!
Dragging them along the floor is hard work so I hear.......if you're lucky..you end up with very long thin boobs which you can throw over your shoulders and carry on your back......those are the ones I'm hoping for......

That reminds me of a rhyme we used to chant in Girl Guides that contained the line "Do your tits hang low, can you tie them in a bow?"

Anyone remember the rest of it?

gruffbrown Jul 8th 2005 1:46 am

That reminds me of a rhyme we used to chant in Girl Guides that contained the line "Do your tits hang low, can you tie them in a bow?"

Anyone remember the rest of it?

Do your balls hang low
Can you swing em to and fro?
Can you tie em in a knot?
Can you tie em in a bow?
Do you get a funny feeling when you crack em on the ceiling?
Do you get a funny feeling when your balls (tits) hang low?

Wintersong Jul 8th 2005 1:47 am

Do your balls hang low
Can you swing em to and fro?
Can you tie em in a knot?
Can you tie em in a bow?
Do you get a funny feeling when you crack em on the ceiling?
Do you get a funny feeling when your balls (tits) hang low?

Should've known you'd know it :D

P.S. Sorry, Florida residents. This is the second thread I've hijacked today.

I'll just go and sit in the corner.

gruffbrown Jul 8th 2005 1:47 am

I'm going back to the chicken avatar, Krissie grab the dancing chick quick....you'll be very popular :rolleyes: