British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   To All Florida Residents (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/all-florida-residents-312695/)

ImHere Jul 12th 2005 12:55 am

Re: To All Florida Residents

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Naa still lives there, works as courier for the house of commons

What one of the blokeys wearing frilly pants and carrying messages on silver platters?? I remember when I was on a cross force job there with the Palace of Westminster Div of the Met...couldnt believe those blokes still existed.

gruffbrown Jul 12th 2005 12:56 am

Originally Posted by ImHere
What one of the blokeys wearing frilly pants and carrying messages on silver platters?? I remember when I was on a cross force job there with the Palace of Westminster Div of the Met...couldnt believe those blokes still existed.

Naa can't see him in frilly pants somehow :eek:

gruffbrown Jul 12th 2005 12:57 am

Naa can't see him in frilly pants somehow :eek:

Although oddly enough, I did have two cousins that married each other ......................:eek:

krizzy Jul 12th 2005 1:04 am

Aye well we nearly didnt, but stuck it out Im please to say. The light at the other end of the tunnel didnt turn out to be a flame thrower after all.

To be honest I dont know how the E2'ers do it. I certainly wouldnt just for some sunshine and a house near Mickey Mouse. I think if all you want is some hot weather and cant get a GC then Spain is a better bet, but thats just my opinion.

I ended up near the mouse because my best friend lives there......and the house was cheap......we've had a lot of up and downs......the light goes on and off all the time!......

I was just sitting out in my sunroom watching the fire flies and thinking how much hotter and humid it feels here than in FL.....it was about 91 here today..not that humid until the sunset but you can sure feel in in the room without AC......I think we have storms coming over.....maybe they'll clear the air......

gruffbrown Jul 12th 2005 1:06 am

Originally Posted by krizzy
I ended up near the mouse because my best friend lives there......and the house was cheap......we've had a lot of up and downs......the light goes on and off all the time!......

I was just sitting out in my sunroom watching the fire flies and thinking how much hotter and humid it feels here than in FL.....it was about 91 here today..not that humid until the sunset but you can sure feel in in the room without AC......I think we have storms coming over.....maybe they'll clear the air......

How far do you think IM ran when I told him I had two cousins that married..........LMFAO :D

krizzy Jul 12th 2005 1:09 am

Well boys..I'm off up the wooden hill......my grandson stayed last night and he had a good nights sleep....but I was making sure he was still breathing all night......so I'm knacked.......

If you have any pictures of interesting weather IM you should post them.........
Nite boys.......

gruffbrown Jul 12th 2005 1:11 am

Well boys..I'm off up the wooden hill......my grandson stayed last night and he had a good nights sleep....but I was making sure he was still breathing all night......so I'm knacked.......

If you have any pictures of interesting weather IM you should post them.........
Nite boys.......

Cya Krizz :)

ImHere Jul 12th 2005 1:29 am

Nite boys.......

Cya Krizzy. I will. I'll sort some out for the photo post section.

ImHere Jul 12th 2005 1:29 am

How far do you think IM ran when I told him I had two cousins that married..........LMFAO :D

Nah the missus came home from work and I had to not be on the forum :o

gruffbrown Jul 12th 2005 1:30 am

Cya Krizzy. I will. I'll sort some out for the photo post section.

Oh hello stranger :rolleyes:

ImHere Jul 12th 2005 1:59 am

Oh hello stranger :rolleyes:

What? Im not here.

gruffbrown Jul 12th 2005 2:06 am

What? Im not here.

Who said that?

gruffbrown Jul 12th 2005 2:07 am