ADIT photo

Old Oct 27th 2003, 11:56 am
Scouse Git

torpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to all
Default ADIT photo

Ok, not too sure what to do here..
I went to a photobooth today and had a photo taken of myself, head turned slightly to the left showing my full right ear..

but.. the stupid photobooth mirrored the image when it printed, so it LOOKS like im turning to the right showing my left ear.. but im not..

should i get a new one taken with my head turned to the right so it looks like its turned the left? or will this one do? or do i have to try and get one taken elsewhere that wont mirror it??

thanks
kev
Old Oct 27th 2003, 11:58 am
Wabbit Lord

waxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant future

i got mine done in a photo booth

i had to do it again as it turned out opposite to the pre-image.

it HAS to be your right ear showing on the actual photo.!!!!!!!!

Lee
Old Oct 27th 2003, 12:00 pm
Scouse Git

torpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to all

it IS my right ear on the photo.. it just LOOKS like the left one?
Old Oct 27th 2003, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by torpkevuk
it IS my right ear on the photo.. it just LOOKS like the left one?

LOL, thats ok then !!!!

Rob
Old Oct 27th 2003, 1:01 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Dunno what way this bloke was trying to face?
Attached Thumbnails ADIT photo-happy-halloween.jpg  
Old Oct 27th 2003, 3:56 pm
Wabbit Lord

waxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant future

can u show us the photo?
Old Oct 27th 2003, 4:43 pm

Originally posted by waxwabbit
can u show us the photo?
Ahhhhh, what a good idea! We'll be frankly honest in our opinion on whether you should have a re-do!
Old Oct 27th 2003, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

(I am assuming you are in the UK) Do you have a ASDA superstore near you? one with a photo center? When I was back in England in Sept I had some photos done there ready for when I have to renew my passport. They take them on a digital camera... they took 3 or 4 different pics then let me choose the image I liked best before they printed it. They cost 1.50 (pound) for 6 pictures... better than any I have had done in the photobooths.

Ash
Old Oct 27th 2003, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

ArsNo2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ash UK/US
(I am assuming you are in the UK) Do you have a ASDA superstore near you? one with a photo center? When I was back in England in Sept I had some photos done there ready for when I have to renew my passport. They take them on a digital camera... they took 3 or 4 different pics then let me choose the image I liked best before they printed it. They cost 1.50 (pound) for 6 pictures... better than any I have had done in the photobooths.

Ash
Ah good ole Walmart - sorry ASDA?

Couldn't resist that one - enjoying my vacation over here in England - they have an ASDA Superstore here in Farnborough - been in there a few times now, prices are smashing - photo developing plus CD are actually cheaper than my local Walmart at home - good to see the prices coming down, plus the smileys and all the 'Great Value' s written on the labels......

Having Fun (even the weather's not too bad)
Old Oct 28th 2003, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ArsNo2
Ah good ole Walmart - sorry ASDA?

Couldn't resist that one - enjoying my vacation over here in England - they have an ASDA Superstore here in Farnborough - been in there a few times now, prices are smashing - photo developing plus CD are actually cheaper than my local Walmart at home - good to see the prices coming down, plus the smileys and all the 'Great Value' s written on the labels......

Having Fun (even the weather's not too bad)
LOL you are right about the prices... I had some passport pictures taken at my local Meijer store here in Michigan they cost me $9.50... they were taken on a digital poloroid camera. They are just about the worst pics I ever had done... I look like death warmed up on my permenant resi card. It is definately worth getting them done in the UK.

Hope you have a great trip.

Ash
Old Oct 28th 2003, 5:53 pm

Originally posted by Ash UK/US

Ash
Hey, I have a sister named Ashley and a sister that works in ASDA!