Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I'm having a party....

I'm having a party....

Old Oct 28th 2003, 5:51 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Talking I'm having a party....

If you can not attend then perhaps you can organise your own with friends (or an ex-pat in your state that you would like to meet)

-- I am borrowing this idea from a magazine that I thumbed through and then bought at the check out in my local grocery store. "Pillsbury Holiday Cooking"

Here's the idea.... A Christmas Card Party

Writing cards for most of us happens in late November, but the chore is long, boring and tiresome... what better way to do it than after a few drinks and with friends.

Invite who you like and ask them to bring a selection (just a few things really) of cards and stickers etc... Oh, and bake a snack food or something.

Some of my friends can't type (who ever said I could either... but) I'm going to type and print off family letter for them if they jot down a few notes etc.

Sharing the chore that should be a cozy afternoon with spiked coa-coa is something I'm looking forward to a lot.

Now any ideas for getting my pile of laundry folded?
Old Oct 28th 2003, 8:15 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Since when did you become a moderator Brig?
Old Oct 28th 2003, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like fun Bridgie !! shame i'm so far away spiked cocoa cocoa yummm !!!

ohh bout that laundry .. due to the disappearance of our laundry lady at work i've folded bout 200 sheets already this week (now you see why i'm knackered) so i'll pass on that bit if you dont mind.

Jan
Old Oct 28th 2003, 9:24 pm

Originally posted by Yosser
Since when did you become a moderator Brig?
Since today!

So that will be Ms Brigie to you now!
Old Oct 28th 2003, 9:25 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
Since today!

So that will be Ms Brigie to you now!

So does that mean your gonna whip us with the cat of 9 tails everytime we say a cuss word?
Old Oct 28th 2003, 9:27 pm

I'm kinda liking the whip idea.... might have to whip myself more than you lot tho (making mental note to tone down language)
Attached Thumbnails I'm having a party....-brig-mod.jpg  
Old Oct 28th 2003, 9:32 pm
Never right in the head!

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
I'm kinda liking the whip idea.... might have to whip myself more than you lot tho (making mental note to tone down language)

I can imagine it now....Hubby walks in, Brig is bent over whipping herself with her backside facing the computer screen....Hubby goes and gets the straight jacket:scared:

Anyways congrats on promotion to the "moderator" rank
Old Oct 28th 2003, 9:35 pm

Blimey.... I don't think he could quite take that shock! Seeing as I have a pain threshold of nil it's even more unlikely I could do it. (Poor bloke was there for all 3 births... he knows how loud I can scream)

Thank you for the congrats... Now drop and give me 20!

I'll wear the jacket as long as I can have the matching shoes and bag! (maybe I can get those thrown in with this job)

When nobody else wanted me Paul did!

Smooooooooooooches