Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

About Guns, Not Gun Laws

Wikiposts

About Guns, Not Gun Laws

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 5:57 pm

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: About Guns, Not Gun Laws

oh jeez, I was just about to start singing "ding dong, the witch is dead ...", but it appears you are not dead after all . . .

Originally Posted by Leslie66
You ain't in Texas anymore, Dorothy.
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 6:16 pm

Default Re: gun laws

In your eyes they have fallen in to the wrong hands - the general public.
We have different beliefs. I am just glad that it is you who has to suck it up and live with the fact that I can own my handguns.

Originally Posted by Thydney
I think they have

I genuinely feel sorry for you that this has such an impact on your life. I am hundreds of miles away, and you know nothing about me; yet your fear of my gun ownership impacts your life in such a way. Maybe you should consider some counseling to enable you to get on with your life instead of living in fear of something that is as American as Apple pie.
You could always pop back to the nanny state and find your nice warm 'binkie' security blanket
Originally Posted by Thydney
Of course I would have to be frightened people like you worry me armed to the teeth and paranoid

Last edited by Pony; Jul 22nd 2007 at 6:40 pm.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 2:30 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes, it seems as though everyone here are aiming their fingers at each other... which on the wrong hands, they might go off.

slap, slap, slap, slap slap - ugh, I've been hit (must have been a misfire). Nice slappin' Tex.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 4:25 am
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pony
You have added nothing to this thread other than the fact that your scared of guns and those that own them. One word, pussy
Huh? You're the one who rushed home to post a thread about how you saw four guys standing on a corner and you got scared they were going to rob you!
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:24 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

This was the first chance I got to visit the range since I arrived in CA. To be honest it was a very nerve racking experience.
As anyone who has ever been to the range at LAX will testify, it is not in the best neighborhood. The range only has 6 parking spaces at the front, the rest being on the road. So I arrive at the range, all my guns unloaded and locked as per CA law. I exit the car and see 4 young men all hanging around (they all look 'street' if you know what I mean). I am thinking, I have a big range bag full of handguns and ammo, yet no way to defend myself should one of them decide to simply take it!
If I were a gang member wanting to get my hands on some handguns then I would visit the range and rob the unarmed citizens who have a great supply of well looked after firearms
You forgot to put what time you go shooting in case I ever fancy some free guns.
Elina used to live a few blocks away on Eucalyptus before we moved in together, she was in her early 20's, blonde and never had a problem, she shared a house with 2 white blonde American girls. Although police helicopters would fly overhead occasionally as the neighborhood is a little 'street' as you put it.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:57 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

oh jeez, I was just about to start singing "ding dong, the witch is dead ...", but it appears you are not dead after all . . .

You can't kill pure evil.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:59 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
You forgot to put what time you go shooting in case I ever fancy some free guns.
Elina used to live a few blocks away on Eucalyptus before we moved in together, she was in her early 20's, blonde and never had a problem, she shared a house with 2 white blonde American girls. Although police helicopters would fly overhead occasionally as the neighborhood is a little 'street' as you put it.
He's a big Nancy boy. Elina could take him that's why he needs guns.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:01 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
You can't kill pure evil.
Your about as evil as fluffy the dog....

Actually Mr Pony that was a bit much
But he did addd a smiley ...
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:19 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Your about as evil as fluffy the dog....

Actually Mr Pony that was a bit much
But he did addd a smiley ...
We don't appreciate people joking about death...do we Ray?
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:21 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
We don't appreciate people joking about death...do we Ray?
Certainly not .... unless it a politician
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:25 am
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: About Guns, Not Gun Laws

You mean only dumb blonde's get raped?
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:37 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mallory
You mean only dumb blonde's get raped?
Yes, that's exactly what I meant
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 7:48 am

7 pm tonight, but send Elina, I'd hate you scuffed your shiny armor

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 7:58 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

In your eyes they have fallen in to the wrong hands - the general public.
We have different beliefs. I am just glad that it is you who has to suck it up and live with the fact that I can own my handguns.

I genuinely feel sorry for you that this has such an impact on your life. I am hundreds of miles away, and you know nothing about me; yet your fear of my gun ownership impacts your life in such a way. Maybe you should consider some counseling to enable you to get on with your life instead of living in fear of something that is as American as Apple pie.
You could always pop back to the nanny state and find your nice warm 'binkie' security blanket

What a load of pony. You'll be telling me 'from my cold dead hands' next. I hadn't realised you were ESN
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:02 am

I am glad your still here, I thought all the excitement had worn you out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.