OF-156

Old Oct 29th 2001, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Richard1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI Group,

I have just recived my forms for the K1 process from the US Embassy in London. Now my girlfrind is just about to send off the first lot of forms and I ordered mine ready to send when she get the NOA.
DO I need to send 2 OF-156? They only sent me 1. Can I just photocopy the one I have, or download it from the web?
Do I have to attach a photo to each of the OF-156 forms?
DO I have to pay anything when I send them in? There is a section on the bottom of the form for payment but none is mentioned in the covering letter.

Thanks
Rich
Old Oct 29th 2001, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Richard1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

ANY ANWERS?
Old Oct 29th 2001, 8:35 pm
British in Wisconsin

Jememennie is an unknown quantity at this point

DO I need to send 2 OF-156? They only sent me 1. Can I just photocopy the one I have, or download it from the web?

Yes, you do need to send 2. I guess I'd just photocopy it or write and ask for another one.

Do I have to attach a photo to each of the OF-156 forms?

I did do, but most people take 2 photos to the interview and they're attached there.

DO I have to pay anything when I send them in? There is a section on the bottom of the form for payment but none is mentioned in the covering letter.

No, I didn't. I was using the white forms, but when I received packet 4 I received a creme form with details of payment. I went to the bank and got this stamped, filled it in again and used that at the interview. Maybe someone with more up to date info can help you.

best wishes, Jennie