Worried I Might Be Denied Entry

Old Mar 27th 2013, 5:45 am
Banned

customsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worried I Might Be Denied Entry

Originally Posted by amayana
Little update:
I am in Iowa which means I was not sent back, haha! The officer had a good sense of humour which helped me be less nervous and he just asked me where I was going. He was intrigued about me having a boyfriend here in the US but he didn't ask much about it. I would consider going through Dublin or Shannon but I had a connecting flight from Chicago so I didn't want to do that.

And in Chicago at least you don't decide which officer you're going to be interviewed by. Especially not if there are lots of people... There are people who tell you which lane to go to.
American airlines does fly Dublin to Chicago you know and it use the immigration point in dublin
Old Mar 27th 2013, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

DavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worried I Might Be Denied Entry

Originally Posted by amayana
I would consider going through Dublin or Shannon but I had a connecting flight from Chicago so I didn't want to do that.
Originally Posted by customsquestion
American airlines does fly Dublin to Chicago you know and it use the immigration point in dublin
Maybe the flights from Dublin did not allow the OP to make the connecting flight they mentioned in their post?