Work permit

Old Nov 17th 2001, 5:18 am
Zik

hi, i would like to know if there are any recent experiences in applying for EAD from
Albany or Buffalo NY, because the ones posted on one of the websites, are a bit old.
So i was kind of wondering if going there in person can still get you an EAD in few
days or may be on the same day.

thanks

Zik

Old Nov 17th 2001, 11:21 pm
Norman

My new wife Karen walked into the Buffalo (NY) INS and received her EAD the same day
(Nov 1, 2001).

Norman www.norbabz.com

[email protected] (zik)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Nov 19th 2001, 5:13 am
Zik

[email protected] (Norman)
[usenetquote2]> > hi, i would like to know if there are any recent experiences in applying for EAD[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > from Albany or Buffalo NY, because the ones posted on one of the websites, are a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > bit old. So i was kind of wondering if going there in person can still get you an[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > EAD in few days or may be on the same day.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > thanks[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Zik[/usenetquote2]

Thanks for the info, yeah i went over the INS website and they were saying that they
accept people walking in and handing them their applications.

Zik

Old Nov 20th 2001, 12:50 am
Nikki

[email protected] (zik)
[usenetquote2]> > > hi, i would like to know if there are any recent experiences in applying for[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > EAD from Albany or Buffalo NY, because the ones posted on one of the websites,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > are a bit old. So i was kind of wondering if going there in person can still[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > get you an EAD in few days or may be on the same day.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > thanks[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Zik[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Hi,

I have been looking over the website and I thought that my fiance would be able to
work when he got here with his K-1 Visa and then apply for the EAD card after getting
married. We will be applying for the card at the office in San Antonio, TX. Has
anyone had any experiences at this office?

Thanks,

Nikki