Why No Aos News From Ny?

Old Apr 23rd 2003, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

CHILLING is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why No Aos News From Ny?

WHY ARE THERE NO POST FROM NEW YORK CITY ON THIS FORUM. I LIVE IN NY AND I HAVEN'T SEEN MANY PEOPLE HERE. NO NEWS ON AOS,TIMEFRAME FOR GREEN CARD INTERVIEW AND OTHER AOS STUFF.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY ? OR MAYBE PEOPLE IN NY DON'T WANT TO SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES.KAMYA.COM DOES NOT HAVE ANY RECENT EXPERIENCES.
Old Apr 23rd 2003, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

No need to YELL
Old Apr 23rd 2003, 4:08 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why No Aos News From Ny?

Originally posted by CHILLING
WHY ARE THERE NO POST FROM NEW YORK CITY ON THIS FORUM. I LIVE IN NY AND I HAVEN'T SEEN MANY PEOPLE HERE. NO NEWS ON AOS,TIMEFRAME FOR GREEN CARD INTERVIEW AND OTHER AOS STUFF.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY ? OR MAYBE PEOPLE IN NY DON'T WANT TO SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES.KAMYA.COM DOES NOT HAVE ANY RECENT EXPERIENCES.

The solid caps is indicative of yelling. It hurts the eyes ;-)

As for posters from NYC, there are several at this time and you are right, not many appear to want to have shared their experiences regarding filing the application and/or their AOS interview experiences with the www.kamya.com site. Oh well, can only ask.

However, if you go to http://www.kamya.com/aos/newyork.html#NYC
you will see two very recent filing experiences for NYC from Serge and Sharilma for the year 2003. There are several for the year 2002.

As for interviews, bear in mind that NYC's timeframe from 2002 til present is in the ballpark of 18 to 24 months. So to find current interviews would be difficult as not many people have made it to that point.

You might prefer to do a search for NYC and see what pops up.

Rete