visitor for 3 months

Old Dec 15th 2009, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

gregthehammer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visitor for 3 months

hello,im new to this site and would apreciate some help,im coming over to america for 3 months on a visitor visa,how long is itafter them 3 months are you allowed to go back and vist many thanks
Old Dec 15th 2009, 6:39 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: visitor for 3 months

Originally Posted by gregthehammer
hello,im new to this site and would apreciate some help,im coming over to america for 3 months on a visitor visa,how long is itafter them 3 months are you allowed to go back and vist many thanks
When you say a visa ... do you mean a visa ...or the visa waiver .

If the waiver .. 90 days in ...90 day out is a fair guide
Old Dec 15th 2009, 7:05 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

3 months is a long vacation, why do you need to come back after that?
Old Dec 15th 2009, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by meauxna
3 months is a long vacation, why do you need to come back after that?
just if i dont do all my travelling buy then ,id like to know when i can come back to finish it
Old Dec 15th 2009, 7:41 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

just if i dont do all my travelling buy then ,id like to know when i can come back to finish it
There's no real concrete rule on this one, but general rule of thumb is to spend more time outside the USA than inside. So, if you spend 3 months inside the USA, you will want to spend 3+ months outside the USA before attempting another visit to the USA.

Will you actually be using a visa?

Rene
Old Dec 15th 2009, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
There's no real concrete rule on this one, but general rule of thumb is to spend more time outside the USA than inside. So, if you spend 3 months inside the USA, you will want to spend 3+ months outside the USA before attempting another visit to the USA.

Will you actually be using a visa?

Rene
thanks for your imput,ill be coming over on a 90 day visitor waiver thing ,so i want to maximize it to the 90 days ,see were ive travelled and then come back
Old Dec 15th 2009, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for your imput,ill be coming over on a 90 day visitor waiver thing ,so i want to maximize it to the 90 days ,see were ive travelled and then come back
make sure your return flight is on day 87 ish of your stay incase of flight delays
Old Dec 15th 2009, 9:08 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa67
make sure your return flight is on day 87 ish of your stay incase of flight delays
I totally agree with lisa67. Do not leave your flight for the 90th day.

And then try another VWP visit 90+ days later, at least. The more time out the better.

Rene
Old Dec 16th 2009, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I totally agree with lisa67. Do not leave your flight for the 90th day.

And then try another VWP visit 90+ days later, at least. The more time out the better.

Rene
thanks for the info