The visa petition got approved

Old Feb 12th 2008, 9:44 am
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default The visa petition got approved

Got the letter yesterday, so we are gonna phone up on Thurs and hopefully get an appointment at the embassy for next week!!

How exciting!!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The visa petition got approved

Congratulations, the interview for L1 and spouse is easy provided the company's immigration attorneys have done the paperwork correctly.
Now comes the clean out of all the crap at home, selling all the stuff you cannot/dont want to bring like electrical appliances and the packing of all you possess into cardboard boxes.
See you soon, you will be arriving just in time for Atlanta pollen season.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 11:39 am
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vimto
Congratulations, the interview for L1 and spouse is easy provided the company's immigration attorneys have done the paperwork correctly.
Now comes the clean out of all the crap at home, selling all the stuff you cannot/dont want to bring like electrical appliances and the packing of all you possess into cardboard boxes.
See you soon, you will be arriving just in time for Atlanta pollen season.

OO how lovely lol!!

I really should think about starting to pack soon!!!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

chicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond repute

It took me weeks to pack. And I still haven't unpacked all the boxes more than a year and two moves later.
But congratulations anyway!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 2:18 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats. remember to say you will take a cancellation appointment if necessary.

start going through stuff now - even if you dont pack. The more you can throw away, give away on freecycle, give to charity now - the easier it will be when you do come to pack.

I started thinning things out in august and i didnt get eveything i wanted done by october when we left. In my last 2 weeks in the UK - i singlehandly filled my local freecycle up with stuff i coudldnt bring over. I did get rid of a lot but still ended up bringing over a few boxes of stuff i should have given away.