visa overstay.

Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:39 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: visa overstay.

Originally Posted by Rete
I did not say it was a crime ... it was an analogy. The US Consulate will take the sentencing laws into account when an applicant comes to them with a criminal record. The US law for one crime might be 2 years and the UK law might be 6 months. The US law prevails in that case if the applicant was given the maximum sentence under UK law. A 2 year sentence is enough to warrant the need for a waiver.
Ahh now I understand what you were saying with regard to crimes and sentencing.

In the child instance the US Consulate might well demand that a letter from the father named on the birth certificate be given permitting the child to immigrate to the US regardless of the UK law.
The US consulate may well request such a letter. But, they may well, when faced with the reality of British law, accept the fact that this is unnecessary in order to emigrate.

Unless, of course, there is a court order in place that said the mother can do as she pleases with the child without input from the biological father.
A court order stating that 'the mother can do as she pleases with the child without input from the biological father' would, in this scenario be impossible to obtain. When dealing with children a UK court may only make and order if to do so is better than making no order at all.

Just because a couple is not married does not mean that the biological father has not and is not paying child support and normally if he is then he has a say in the child's removal from the country.
In the UK even if the father is paying child support does not mean he has parental rights. He would have had to have gained parental rights through a court order. Paying child support does not defer any rights upon him. It's considered a responsibility.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:49 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

The beat goes on? :scared:
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:55 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky

They all enjoy it!
Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:29 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
They all enjoy it!
I see!. I am so frigging bored!!
Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:30 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
I'm a latecomer to the party. Surely the music doesn't have to stop?
Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:32 am

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
I'm a latecomer to the party. Surely the music doesn't have to stop?
I was shocked the thread was still a hot potato, that's all
I am in the chatroom but there is NO ONE!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:12 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
But your attitude has pissed me off so much ..I am going to join their side and fight you and Ian.... Let battle commence ...
What the heck did I do? I've pretty much stayed out of this thread!

Ian
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:28 pm
Bishop John MightBe

MightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
What the heck did I do? I've pretty much stayed out of this thread! Ian
Oh my !!!! your in trouble.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:37 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MightBe
Oh my !!!! your in trouble.
Oh my!!!! You have a lot of KARMA....

Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:33 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
Oh my!!!! You have a lot of KARMA....
I think its just his looks that do it for him...