Visa Aprroved

Old Nov 30th 2009, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

sharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to all
Default Visa Aprroved

I had my IR-1 interview in London today and got approved!!!

I'll come back later to do a write up. It was all straight forward stuff. But after spending 10hrs on a coach today my brain is pretty much toast.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 9:22 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Aprroved

Originally Posted by sharo

I had my IR-1 interview in London today and got approved!!!

I'll come back later to do a write up. It was all straight forward stuff. But after spending 10hrs on a coach today my brain is pretty much toast.
Congratulations!
Old Nov 30th 2009, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute

From South Yorkshire?

Should have sped down the east coast main line...much more civilised on the train and you get there in half the time.

But congrats all the same.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 11:47 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. How long before you head over the pond?
Old Dec 1st 2009, 7:12 am

avanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! Isn't it a great feeling
Old Dec 1st 2009, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all

Congratulations...it must be a great feeling
Old Dec 1st 2009, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

sharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BritishGuy36
From South Yorkshire?

Should have sped down the east coast main line...much more civilised on the train and you get there in half the time.

But congrats all the same.
Yeah the train would have taken no time in comparison but I didn't want to spend extra money on the train and then a hotel room for the night too. So opted for the super cheap, super slow coach.

In honesty I'm not feeling as excited about it as I thought I would. Perhaps it's because I've already lived over there? I feel more relieved about it than anything else!

Also since my hubby and kids have to be out of the country by Jan 31st I'm also more than a little stressed at how fast we need to try get everything done! Then throw in Christmas on top of all of it......

Alright going to go write up my experience.

Last edited by sharo; Dec 1st 2009 at 8:19 am. Reason: wasn't done yet
Old Dec 1st 2009, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you've got plenty of time yet.....if you can't get stuff wrapped up in two months you've got issues (unless you have a house to sell, of course).
Old Dec 1st 2009, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritishGuy36
Oh you've got plenty of time yet.....if you can't get stuff wrapped up in two months you've got issues (unless you have a house to sell, of course).
My issues have names and come in the shape of a 2yr old boy and a 4yr old girl who unpack things 20X faster than I can pack them!!