vaccination supplement

Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

eggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of light
Default vaccination supplement

I'm a bit worried after reading the earlier posts about vaccination supplements! I told the civil surgeon that I didnt have my vaccination records, he asked me some questions and said I wouldn't need any shots done. I filed the sealed envelope with all my other papers for AOS- but I don't know if he stated about me not needing any shots on the form. I never got any sort of vaccination supplement as he said I didn't need to have any shots at that time- any advice?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: vaccination supplement

Originally Posted by eggysbrain
I'm a bit worried after reading the earlier posts about vaccination supplements! I told the civil surgeon that I didnt have my vaccination records, he asked me some questions and said I wouldn't need any shots done. I filed the sealed envelope with all my other papers for AOS- but I don't know if he stated about me not needing any shots on the form. I never got any sort of vaccination supplement as he said I didn't need to have any shots at that time- any advice?
From my understanding, the sealed envelope is the vaccination supplement. I was told to ask the civil surgeon for a copy of it before he sealed it up but i guess it is too late for you to do that now.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

eggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by whistlestop01
From my understanding, the sealed envelope is the vaccination supplement. I was told to ask the civil surgeon for a copy of it before he sealed it up but i guess it is too late for you to do that now.

hmmm, i wonder if his conclusions about the vaccinations are sealed up in there and now in the hands of the USCIS? I'm just worried they are going to ask me for a supplement that I thought was already done during the medical
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:51 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Some others have posted that at their medical they did not produce vaccination records and the doctor accepted this. Maybe thats what happened with you? Either way if he didn't give you any shots I would assume he made a note to the effect that you didn't require them.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Some others have posted that at their medical they did not produce vaccination records and the doctor accepted this. Maybe thats what happened with you? Either way if he didn't give you any shots I would assume he made a note to the effect that you didn't require them.

he didnt really seem too worried about me not having any records, he asked me where I was from and was like, "ahhhh, so youre up to date then? thats fine." I guess I don't have to worry too much then. thanks everyone!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

he didnt really seem too worried about me not having any records, he asked me where I was from and was like, "ahhhh, so youre up to date then? thats fine." I guess I don't have to worry too much then. thanks everyone!
I seriously wouldnt worry as it sounds like your civil surgeon knows what he is doing.

Good luck on your interview!!!

I have to call the doctor here to get my vaccination supplement sorted out. My interview is for 12 April.

Gisela xxx
Old Feb 6th 2005, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by whistlestop01
I seriously wouldnt worry as it sounds like your civil surgeon knows what he is doing.

Good luck on your interview!!!

I have to call the doctor here to get my vaccination supplement sorted out. My interview is for 12 April.

Gisela xxx

mines on the 4th! good luck!