Documents

Old Feb 5th 2005, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

EmmyUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Documents

Hi all,

I was wondering - what documents are sent in the packet to the "beneficiary" after an I-130 is approved, and how long does it normally take to receive anything? I know there's a DS-230 and a DS-2001, but what else is there?

Also, does the "petitioner" (i.e. US Citizen spouse) get any more documents that they need to fill out and send?

Thanks!

S.
Old Feb 5th 2005, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

broma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nice
Default Re: Documents

Originally Posted by EmmyUK
Hi all,

I was wondering - what documents are sent in the packet to the "beneficiary" after an I-130 is approved, and how long does it normally take to receive anything? I know there's a DS-230 and a DS-2001, but what else is there?

Also, does the "petitioner" (i.e. US Citizen spouse) get any more documents that they need to fill out and send?

Thanks!

S.
Emmy can you add what kind of visa you are applying for and also where you are applying. These are things that people need to know before commenting.

Thanks
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:55 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by broma25
Emmy can you add what kind of visa you are applying for and also where you are applying. These are things that people need to know before commenting.

Thanks

Believe she said I-130 which would be Residency
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Hi,

Um, yea - I gave all the required info... I-130 is only used for immigrant-visas, and since this is a marriage-based forum (and I mentioned spouse)...

Thanks

S.

Originally Posted by Rete
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Documents

Okay, I've added a signature now - hopefully will reduce any confusion

Thanks!

S.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:31 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
But what's the answer? I have an approved I-130 and apart from the NOA I received nothing.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

Hiya,

How long have you been waiting?

Thanks!

S.

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
But what's the answer? I have an approved I-130 and apart from the NOA I received nothing.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 2:06 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmmyUK
Hiya,

How long have you been waiting?

Thanks!

S.
My timeline is in my profile but I think my NOA was sent to me in June or July of last year. My NOA was a little different in that mine said that they knew I was in the states and would not be doing consular filing.

I haven't really been waiting except for waiting for myself and hubby to get our fingers out and AOS. Just started filling in the forms now. Probably get them off next week.