USCIS Efficiency?

Old Feb 11th 2013, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Default USCIS Efficiency?

We had our biometrics taken on Friday afternoon just gone (it's Monday as I write this) for our L1/L2 -> GC.

By 1:30pm the following day, Saturday, my wife had her new I-765 EAD card & docs in her hand - with the new photo taken the previous afternoon.

A big hand for USCIS and USPS I guess.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 8:07 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USCIS Efficiency?

Point of clarification - her new I-766 EAD. I-765 is the application form, the card is I-766.

Congratulations to her.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by HarryTheSpider
We had our biometrics taken on Friday afternoon just gone (it's Monday as I write this) for our L1/L2 -> GC.

By 1:30pm the following day, Saturday, my wife had her new I-765 EAD card & docs in her hand - with the new photo taken the previous afternoon.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 10:14 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

A big hand for USCIS and USPS I guess.
Wow, that's impressive. When did you file? Our application is due to be submitted at the end of February
Old Feb 25th 2013, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

dh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of light

That is pretty crazy... We had our Biometrics done last Friday afternoon, by the time I had got back home I had a notification from USCIS that my I-765 and I-131 had both been approved. Nothing on my wife's yet, but it was 5pm so I guess they went home and will process hers tomorrow AM.
Old Feb 27th 2013, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by N1cky
Wow, that's impressive. When did you file? Our application is due to be submitted at the end of February
Apologies for tardiness.

The 765 is part of our GC/485 application process.

We filed everything (I-485, I-765, I-130) just before Xmas 2012. The receipt date was 31 Dec 2012 for the sake of priority etc.

So things moved very quickly from there.

I posted elsewhere here that I got emails this week (25 Feb) from USCIS basically telling me the GC was in the mail! I've had 3 more from them since (27 Feb) saying the same thing, though differently... My lawyers confirmed that these are the GCs, but not to act until we had them in our grubby little mitts...

Good luck with your application!
Old Feb 27th 2013, 10:46 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies for tardiness.

We filed everything (I-485, I-765, I-130) just before Xmas 2012. The receipt date was 31 Dec 2012 for the sake of priority etc.

I posted elsewhere here that I got emails this week (25 Feb) from USCIS basically telling me the GC was in the mail! I've had 3 more from them since (27 Feb) saying the same thing, though differently... My lawyers confirmed that these are the GCs, but not to act until we had them in our grubby little mitts...

Same process as us then. Hope ours goes as quickly Glad yours went so smoothly
Old Mar 1st 2013, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

dh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of light

Apologies for tardiness.

Wow, that is fast! Hoping ours goes that quick. Which service center did you use and did you file premium for your 140?