Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

US Tax ID - easier route to US immigration?

US Tax ID - easier route to US immigration?

Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:07 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US Tax ID - easier route to US immigration?

FLORIDA FOR PROFIT CORPORATIONS $99.95
(INCLUDES FLORIDA STATE FILING FEES)
http://www.amerilawyer.com/profit_corporations.htm

DIY $35

PEN $599-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We understand that time is precious, and do not want to waste any time having paperwork returned from INS because a question was answered incorrectly or left out by mistake.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarflondongirl
pure energy network...
Largely, their income source is real estate... immigration services seems to be simply a means of getting you to move so you can purchase real estate. http://tinyurl.com/6jyfcw.

Ian
Old Oct 18th 2008, 4:27 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

pure energy network...
And the name wasn't a red flag?

From past experiences with our members, individuals who have incorporated themselves and are established have a much greater chance of obtaining citizenship to the United States than those that have not. Our Corporate Packages are designed to lead you in the right direction. Click here to view Corporate Packages.

I can't imagine their justification for saying that other than to sell services of a dubious requirement. And the use of 'citizenship' is out of place there; again a sales tactic of the sketchy sort.

A typical Immigration attorney will normally require anywhere from between $3000-$5000 for initial consultation fees. We help our clients strategize and define their short & long-term goals first. Then all immigration paperwork is carefully reviewed before it is presented to our attorney.

Exaggeration for fear, and profit. Consultations aren't usually priced nearly that high. I add the 'usually' just in case but I can't imagine why someone would pay that much for a 'how do you do' meeting. And the lawyer relationship is described in an unusual way.

Last edited by meauxna; Oct 18th 2008 at 4:29 pm.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

sarflondongirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by meauxna
And the name wasn't a red flag?

From past experiences with our members, individuals who have incorporated themselves and are established have a much greater chance of obtaining citizenship to the United States than those that have not. Our Corporate Packages are designed to lead you in the right direction. Click here to view Corporate Packages.

I can't imagine their justification for saying that other than to sell services of a dubious requirement. And the use of 'citizenship' is out of place there; again a sales tactic of the sketchy sort.

A typical Immigration attorney will normally require anywhere from between $3000-$5000 for initial consultation fees. We help our clients strategize and define their short & long-term goals first. Then all immigration paperwork is carefully reviewed before it is presented to our attorney.

Exaggeration for fear, and profit. Consultations aren't usually priced nearly that high. I add the 'usually' just in case but I can't imagine why someone would pay that much for a 'how do you do' meeting. And the lawyer relationship is described in an unusual way.

The name of the company sounded more like a magnetic jewellry company - true. However, running it by you guys helped with the sense check.

Thanks
Old Oct 24th 2008, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
FLORIDA FOR PROFIT CORPORATIONS $99.95
(INCLUDES FLORIDA STATE FILING FEES)
http://www.amerilawyer.com/profit_corporations.htm

DIY $35

PEN $599-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We understand that time is precious, and do not want to waste any time having paperwork returned from INS because a question was answered incorrectly or left out by mistake.
That's the cheapest company formation site I've seen for US incs - can you recommend them or is this site just for an example.

Thanks for responding.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 8:57 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

The name of the company sounded more like a magnetic jewellry company - true.

Good one.

But seriously, I don't think a US corporation registry will help a visa application.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 9:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by meauxna

Good one.

But seriously, I don't think a US corporation registry will help a visa application.
Thanks Meauxna,

I'll just concentrate on my original plans. L1 or USC hubby (only if I'm desperate LOL).

Have a great weekend.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 10:13 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

That's the cheapest company formation site I've seen for US incs - can you recommend them or is this site just for an example.

Thanks for responding.
Its a Licenced Law firm ....there are lots like that
Old Oct 26th 2008, 8:45 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
Its a Licenced Law firm ....there are lots like that
Thanks Ray.