US Passport - Turn around time

Old Jun 12th 2004, 5:24 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US Passport - Turn around time

Originally posted by Ranjini
I did ask him outright if he was... and your deductions make sense. Let's see what he says now
The wife is American...

jeez !! this is so easy
Old Jun 12th 2004, 5:28 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by ray6
The wife is American...

jeez !! this is so easy
You're as bad as Folinsky, sometimes. What's with you guys and your riddles?????
Old Jun 12th 2004, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

culverabbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's a bit of help with the conundrum which is isn't but I like the word ... the info repeated

I been here too long Katie...but as I get more Americanised each day the wife is becoming more of a Brit

You have assimilated America through her and your other day-to-day interactions and she your home country over the years spent with you. Most natural thing in the world, wouldn't you say

The theory of that is correct....last night in an English accent she said "bleedin hell Iv'e run out of Oxo" ..But I am not a brit...

Did I just hear you say you aren't a Brit Then where did she pick up the English accent? Hmmmmmm.....

Clue.. Dont get hung up on my nationality....

has your wife been watching too many oxo commercials?
Old Jun 12th 2004, 6:28 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by culverabbie
has your wife been watching too many oxo commercials?
Dont think its sold here!!!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 7:10 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
When my husband applied for his passport, they told him he had to wait 2-3 months, he couldn't wait that long since he was planning to visit me in a month (the first time he came to see me), he paid 200$ and got it in 2 weeks & 2 days.
http://travel.state.gov/passport_expedite.html I think 2 weeks is the fastest you can get a passport
Hope that helps!
Have a nice weekend!
I was told a similar timeline by the PO here. I decided against the expedited option and received the passport within two weeks anyway. Go figure.....
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:01 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

I was told a similar timeline by the PO here. I decided against the expedited option and received the passport within two weeks anyway. Go figure.....

I lost my passport and had to get it expedited-it took 3 days..........
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:12 pm
Banned

Originally posted by cindyabs
I lost my passport and had to get it expedited-it took 3 days..........

Now that sounds like a reasonable timeline, Cindy. I didn't explore it seriously. If I was in hurry, I would pay $200 to get it in 3 days...
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:14 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Now that sounds like a reasonable timeline, Cindy. I didn't explore it seriously. If I was in hurry, I would pay $200 to get it in 3 days...

I wouldn't have it explored it either, except I was booked to fly over to England to see my DH in a week's time, .
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:17 pm
Banned

I wouldn't have it explored it either, except I was booked to fly over to England to see my DH in a week's time, .
Hi again Cindy... Quite understandable under the circumstances Is there a post in here, that I might have missed about the latest on your I-130 front?
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:20 pm
Sursum corda

Hi again Cindy... Quite understandable under the circumstances Is there a post in here, that I might have missed about the latest on your I-130 front?
No my dear, no news. I did call NVC a couple of weeks ago and they hadn't got the 130 yet from NSC or TSC or whoever ended up sending it. The theme is still the old Army maxim-"hurry up and wait," .
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:23 pm
Banned

No my dear, no news. I did call NVC a couple of weeks ago and they hadn't got the 130 yet from NSC or TSC or whoever ended up sending it. The theme is still the old Army maxim-"hurry up and wait," .
Waiting since May 12, it would seem. Been nice touching base with you, Cindy. Hopefully, you'll hear something soon...
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:48 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure my I-130 is accumulating dust at NSC
Good Luck girls.. I know you have been waiting longer than me
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:33 pm
Ray

Here's a bit of help with the conundrum which is isn't but I like the word ... the info repeated

I been here too long Katie...but as I get more Americanised each day the wife is becoming more of a Brit

You have assimilated America through her and your other day-to-day interactions and she your home country over the years spent with you. Most natural thing in the world, wouldn't you say

The theory of that is correct....last night in an English accent she said "bleedin hell Iv'e run out of Oxo" ..But I am not a brit...

Did I just hear you say you aren't a Brit Then where did she pick up the English accent? Hmmmmmm.....

Clue.. Dont get hung up on my nationality....
Nobody saw the obvious !! ANSWER TIME! I am not a british citizen but lived there for 40+ years....so of course I have an brit accent..and she got it from me ..now wasn't that easy...
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:39 pm
Banned

Nobody saw the obvious !! ANSWER TIME! I am not a british citizen but lived there for 40+ years....so of course I have an brit accent..and she got it from me ..now wasn't that easy...
Jesus, Ray. We still don't know where you're originally from... You're worse than Alfred Hitchcock
Old Jun 14th 2004, 5:17 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus, Ray. We still don't know where you're originally from... You're worse than Alfred Hitchcock
Yeah Ray, that was VERY easy
He drives me nuts
Tell us PLEASE!! Can't take it anymore!! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.