Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Ukraine certificates for paperwork

Ukraine certificates for paperwork

Old Feb 12th 2001, 12:49 pm
tigger1116

Hello,

I was wondering if someone knew what stamps are needed to be place on the fiancee
paperwork from the Ukraine. Such as the copies and translated copies of the
birthcertificate, police report, passport, etc. Who has the magic stamp that the Warsaw
Embassy requires? Thanks a million!

Bert

Old Feb 12th 2001, 1:28 pm
zhighuli

Stamps? We didn't have stamps on any of our paperwork from Ukraine for the I129F. I
imagine for the K-1 there will be a stamp on the police reports, but I havent seen them
yet. None of our translations were stamped--we did them ourselves, and signed the bottoms
stating that we were qualified to translate.

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if someone knew what stamps are needed to be place on the fiancee
> paperwork from the Ukraine. Such as the copies and translated copies of the
> birthcertificate, police report, passport,
etc.
> Who has the magic stamp that the Warsaw Embassy requires? Thanks a million!
>
> Bert

Old Feb 12th 2001, 1:41 pm
tigger1116

From what I understand the copy of the birhtcertificate and maybe the police report
needs to be certified/stamped to be a true and offical copy, whatever all of the
rigmarole means.

Bert

Old Feb 12th 2001, 1:44 pm
tigger1116

From what I understand the copy of the birhtcertificate and maybe the police report
needs to be certified/stamped to be a true and offical copy, whatever all of the
rigmarole means.

Bert

Old Feb 12th 2001, 2:58 pm
zhighuli

You can use her original birth certificate, or get a copy from the issuing authority where
she was born if she doesn't have the original. It will be stamped, because every legal
document in Ukraine is stamped.

When they are issued, the police reports will have some stamp on them too.... You don't
have to do anything extra to get stamps in Ukraine.

> From what I understand the copy of the birhtcertificate and maybe the police report
> needs to be certified/stamped to be a true and offical copy, whatever all of the
> rigmarole means.
>
> Bert