UK consulate question

Old Jan 30th 2001, 1:54 am
Posts: n/a

In the next week or two I will be filing the I 129F with VSC, after which, from the post
I've read and other sites, its possible for my fiancee to open a provisional file with the
consulate in London, UK. I know recently I saw a post or a website given with the
consulates "unlisted" number. Can anyone tell me this number or where to find it? And the
final question, does he need to call them and ask to open a provisional file and then he
can get on with his part of the paper work? I also read a post recently where some of the
forms had changed, so is it better to start collecting this stuff or wait until the
petition is approved? Thanks for the help.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.