Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

travel to non home country for vacation

travel to non home country for vacation

Old May 3rd 2006, 8:34 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1
bidengere is an unknown quantity at this point
Default travel to non home country for vacation

Hello All:

I was working for company A with a valid H1B stamping until 2008.
I have got a h1b transfer to company B and i have started working from
last 2 months.
Can i travel to another country(not my home country) for vacation and
then come back to USA with the stamping i got for company A.

Your replies are appreciated.

bidengere is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.