Timeline update - NSC

Old Nov 16th 2001, 10:50 pm
Banjo Bob

Mailed I-129F to NSC 9-18 via FedEx Received at NSC 9-19 1st NOA received 9-26 2nd
NOA received 11-1 Provisional File requested 11-2 (Warsaw) Packet 3 arrived 11-15

Bob

Old Nov 19th 2001, 9:02 pm
Paulnfrankl

my fiancee and I sent off our 129F to NSC on 29th Sept...however we didn't include
any proof of relationship materials. We then sent off pixs..letters and passport
stamps after finding out you do need to send them even though it is not mentioned
anywhere on the original application!!! We recieved our first NOA on 1st Nov...does
anyone know if we will get a request for more info...or if the 2nd package we sent
will suffice...I am worried because our wedding is on March 3 next year!! please
help...thanks Paul

Old Nov 20th 2001, 12:59 am
Grinch

>
    >
pixs..letters
    >
it
    >
first
    >
info...or
    >
is
    >

How do you think the NSC is going to manage to tie up the forms and the evidence? My
money is on the request for more info, However I did think the Dolphins would beat
the Jets this week.

Grinch