Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

thank you Messrs. Folinskyinla and Udall

thank you Messrs. Folinskyinla and Udall

Old Apr 28th 2004, 11:24 am
Just Joined

bearo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default thank you Messrs. Folinskyinla and Udall

Just a little thank you note for your posts on this website. It's very nice of you to give information out to all of us, since you're not getting paid for it.

We're all going through the very long and difficult process of being back with our loved ones in the US, and it's comforting to know that there are nice people out there spending a little bit of their time helping others.

So from all of us, thank you.

And an extra THANK YOU to the people in charge of this very useful site. You're doing a great job.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 12:08 pm
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: thank you Messrs. Folinskyinla and Udall

I second that, I appreciate all the advise and help you give all members on this forum!
Old Apr 28th 2004, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

I third that. On top of that they often get attacked if the poster does not like their answer. Whew!
Old Apr 28th 2004, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

bearo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by DCMark
I third that. On top of that they often get attacked if the poster does not like their answer. Whew!
Yes, that's also my point of view. We shouldn't expect to be upset at the person who put information up, just because we don't like the answer they give us. They're just trying to help. It's not anyone's fault BCIS is so difficult to deal with sometimes.

Let's just try to help eachother a bit instead, we're all dealing with major timelines here, there's nothing we can do about it. But I know it makes me feel better to be in touch with people going through the same difficult times.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 1:37 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bearo
Just a little thank you note for your posts on this website. It's very nice of you to give information out to all of us, since you're not getting paid for it.

We're all going through the very long and difficult process of being back with our loved ones in the US, and it's comforting to know that there are nice people out there spending a little bit of their time helping others.

And an extra THANK YOU to the people in charge of this very useful site. You're doing a great job.
U R very welcome.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 3:37 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I also want to add my thanks here. Both Mr. Folinsky and Mr. Udall answered my many questions during the past year and I'm sure I owe part of my success in bringing my fiance here to their kind participation in this forum.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Apr 28th 2004, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

May I fifth this?

Elaine
Old Apr 28th 2004, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Taking the fifth? Drinking the fifth?

Originally posted by HunterGreen
May I fifth this?

Elaine
Old Apr 28th 2004, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by bearo

I wanted to add my thanks here as well! I am so much more informed, realistic about this process!
Old Apr 28th 2004, 8:44 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it very much.
Old Apr 29th 2004, 10:13 am
Out of Nebraska!

DazzaInTheUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to chime in as well with my thanks.

I don't post here very much, but the information I have found has been invaluable.

Thank you both!

Cheers,
Darren
Old Apr 29th 2004, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yes thank you both for all the excellent information!!!
Old Apr 29th 2004, 8:59 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DCMark
I know! Isn't that crazy?

I've even been witness to some lunatic accusing one of these attorneys of attempting to take away their rights to freedom of speech. This happened when he was simply trying to explain the law. In all fairness though, I think that person was a troll.

Thanks Mr. F and Mr. U, from all of the posters here who are not mental patients.