Stepping stones

Old Mar 3rd 2015, 8:49 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Stepping stones

Originally Posted by london_calling
I'm not asking you (or anyone) to complain about it. Brits shouldn't have to complain about their home country either to see the equal positives in both, yet even on this thread you spring forth with a barrage of cliches to do with teeth / hair etc! We also have an OP claiming that everybody wants to live in America (apparently whether they realise it or not) and that people there are more positive. I find both of those statements bewildering.
I can see both sides, some seemingly only one.
Old Mar 3rd 2015, 1:55 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

In the first world we all abide by the same fundamental belief systems...
Do we really? All of us? That's a pretty all-inclusive comment... and, as you yourself would say, it doesn't sit well with me.

The "I would NEVER live in England again, USA USA!!" crowd don't sit well with me.
I fail to see the difference between your comment above and this one. Both comments are all-inclusive and definitive. The subject matter is irrelevant.

Again, you fail to notice the inherent dichotomy in your own comments.

Ian
Old Mar 3rd 2015, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

zerlesen has a reputation beyond reputezerlesen has a reputation beyond reputezerlesen has a reputation beyond reputezerlesen has a reputation beyond reputezerlesen has a reputation beyond reputezerlesen has a reputation beyond reputezerlesen has a reputation beyond reputezerlesen has a reputation beyond reputezerlesen has a reputation beyond reputezerlesen has a reputation beyond reputezerlesen has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I know. I just get wound up by people who think America is somehow significantly better than what we have
The "US Immigration, Citizenship, and Visas" forum may not be a great match for you.