SSN Question

Old May 2nd 2004, 1:07 am
round 2, ding-ding.

tortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nice
Default SSN Question

i'm about to go for my EAD and then apply for my SSN. i have found a form at the SSA site and think it's probably the one i need to fill in (http://www.ssa.gov/online/ss-5.html).

however, it has a question asking for mother and father's names and their SSN's. should i fill this section in at all? or just leave out the SSN bit.

if anyone can help that'd be great.
Old May 2nd 2004, 2:21 am
BE Enthusiast

LucyMO has a spectacular aura aboutLucyMO has a spectacular aura aboutLucyMO has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: SSN Question

Show the mother's Social Security number only if you are applying for an original Social Security card for a child under age 18.

Did you read the instructions? That's what it says in the instructions.
Old May 2nd 2004, 3:04 am
round 2, ding-ding.

tortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nice
Default Re: SSN Question

no, haven't read instructions yet - didn't know whether that was the right form and thought that someone would be kind enough to englighten me on this wonderful board full of information and immigration chatter :)

i will read the instructions as soon as i can get my printer working again. thank you for that info though. i'll make sure i leave that section blank.