Sending in I-129 Petition

Old Apr 24th 2002, 1:40 am
Charles

Default Sending in I-129 Petition

My fiance and I are sending in our I-129F petition on monday. Can anyone give us some
last minute advise before we send it away. This is what we have. Money Order for
$110.00 USD I-129F Petition 2 adit photos each 2 G-325A Biographic Info One for each
2 notorized Intent to marry letters Copies of both birth certificates Copy of both
Marriage Certificates from previous marriages copy of both divorce decree's Copy of
Both divorvce certificates Copy of My passport she does not have one she is the USC
Copy of my waiver of inadmissibility 7 Photos of us together 1 copy of 1 of my phone
bills ($486.00 worth) (she throws hers away after paying them) 5 different Greeting
cards about 10 e-mails each from nov 2000 to april 2001 2 forms stating all copys are
from originals and unaltered signed by each of us 2 breif letters one from each of us
stating how we met and how we became engaged. Copy of engage ring reciept If anyone
can add to this by this sunday please do I want this to go thru the first time. I am
going to have to apply for a I-601 waiver and time is of the essents because we want
to get married dec 31 2002 and the waiver will take about 2 months to be approved.
Thanks everyone for your input

Old Apr 24th 2002, 1:40 am
Kenneth Leary

Default Re: Sending in I-129 Petition

All I was told to send is proof that we had actually met within the past two years.
So all I sent were two photos of us together and a copy of my passport with the
stamps on it showing I entered her country on a certain date.

The bulk of everything you sent to the INS I sent to her for her interview. I believe
for the I-129 petition the INS is simply interested in seeing that you met - not
proof of your relationship.

"Charles" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > My fiance and I are sending in our I-129F petition on monday. Can anyone give us
    > some last minute advise before we send it away. This is what we have. Money Order
    > for $110.00 USD I-129F Petition 2 adit photos each 2 G-325A Biographic Info One for
    > each 2 notorized Intent to marry letters Copies of both birth certificates Copy of
    > both Marriage Certificates from previous marriages copy of both divorce decree's
    > Copy of Both divorvce certificates Copy of My passport she does not have one she is
    > the USC Copy of my waiver of inadmissibility 7 Photos of us together 1 copy of 1 of
    > my phone bills ($486.00 worth) (she throws hers away after paying them) 5 different
    > Greeting cards about 10 e-mails each from nov 2000 to april 2001 2 forms stating
    > all copys are from originals and unaltered signed by each of us 2 breif letters one
    > from each of us stating how we met and how we became engaged. Copy of engage ring
    > reciept If anyone can add to this by this sunday please do I want this to go thru
    > the first time. I am going to have to apply for a I-601 waiver and time is of the
    > essents because we want to get married dec 31 2002 and the waiver will take about 2
    > months to be approved. Thanks everyone for your input

Old Apr 24th 2002, 2:40 am
Qwikhog

Default Re: Sending in I-129 Petition

Charles....Everything sounds good. It is better to send more than not enough. I'm
sure it must suck to get a letter requesting more evidence or paperwork! Good luck,
you'll be fine!

Frank...US petition sent 12/22/01 1stNOA 12/29/01 2ndNOA 03/05/02 interview for
fiancee 05/08/02