secondary inspection

Old Dec 26th 2009, 11:59 am
Banned

denden is an unknown quantity at this point
Default secondary inspection

do you think all young black male will sent to secondary inspection because of the nigerian that plot to blow up plane to the usa yesterday i am black and i know we all will have problem because of this
Old Dec 26th 2009, 12:37 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: secondary inspection

Originally Posted by denden
do you think all young black male will sent to secondary inspection because of the nigerian that plot to blow up plane to the usa yesterday i am black and i know we all will have problem because of this

No, you don't get pulled to secondary because of skin color but because of nationality or hit on your name when your passport is scanned or because you answered a question incorrected at primarily inspection.
Old Dec 26th 2009, 1:07 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Only if you are Nigerian with smoke coming out of your pocket
Old Dec 26th 2009, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

henryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond repute

About 1% of travellers get taken to secondary inspection. CBP would be massively overloaded if they suddenly started sending all men with dark skin to secondary.

Nigerians will continue to receive some prejudice; being from the country which has far and away the worst record of US immigration fraud, innocent Nigerians already get more scrutiny than the average visitor.
Old Dec 26th 2009, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond repute

Why ask the question if you already "know" the answer?
Old Dec 26th 2009, 9:25 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ginblossom
Why ask the question if you already "know" the answer?
you sound racist
Old Dec 26th 2009, 9:31 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

you sound racist
And you sound like a troll.
Old Dec 26th 2009, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond reputeGinblossom has a reputation beyond repute

Because I asked you a factual question?

You said you knew in light of recent events, that black people were now going to have problems with security. I asked you if you already know the answer -and just quite how you would know such a thing - is beyond my understanding then why ask the question.

I suspect that because I didn't give you the affirmation you were so clearly seeking, you then suggest I am racist.

Perhaps my friend it is you who is guilty of racism.

But just to prove your point, how about if I say when white folks start blowing up airplanes, then they can expect a little more interest from security, does that whet your appetite a little more?
Old Dec 26th 2009, 9:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ginblossom
Because I asked you a factual question?

You said you knew in light of recent events, that black people were now going to have problems with security. I asked you if you already know the answer -and just quite how you would know such a thing - is beyond my understanding then why ask the question.

I suspect that because I didn't give you the affirmation you were so clearly seeking, you then suggest I am racist.

Perhaps my friend it is you who is guilty of racism.

But just to prove your point, how about if I say when white folks start blowing up airplanes, then they can expect a little more interest from security, does that whet your appetite a little more?

i ask a question i dont need to be treated this way thank you
Old Dec 26th 2009, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

QED I believe.
Old Dec 26th 2009, 10:55 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Thread closed, duplicate user removed.