Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Recommendation for Civil Surgeon in Atlanta Metro

Recommendation for Civil Surgeon in Atlanta Metro

Old Aug 30th 2010, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

TheCynick has much to be proud ofTheCynick has much to be proud ofTheCynick has much to be proud ofTheCynick has much to be proud ofTheCynick has much to be proud ofTheCynick has much to be proud ofTheCynick has much to be proud ofTheCynick has much to be proud ofTheCynick has much to be proud ofTheCynick has much to be proud ofTheCynick has much to be proud of
Default Recommendation for Civil Surgeon in Atlanta Metro

Can anyone recommend a good Civil Surgeon for AOS medical in the Atlanta metro area? I've done some calling around, and the prices vary widely. Also looked around online and read some scary tales. I'm looking for someone that is a) not a complete cretin and b) not ridiculously expensive.

If the recommendation is very good I don't mind a bit of a drive (I'm in the NE suburbs).
Old Aug 30th 2010, 5:08 pm
US immigration lawyer.

JCraigFong has a reputation beyond reputeJCraigFong has a reputation beyond reputeJCraigFong has a reputation beyond reputeJCraigFong has a reputation beyond reputeJCraigFong has a reputation beyond reputeJCraigFong has a reputation beyond reputeJCraigFong has a reputation beyond reputeJCraigFong has a reputation beyond reputeJCraigFong has a reputation beyond reputeJCraigFong has a reputation beyond reputeJCraigFong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recommendation for Civil Surgeon in Atlanta Metro

I usually tell clients to go to the USCIS website, call a number of Civil Surgeons in your area, and go to the cheapest one.

I realize that there are some neanderthals out there, with no more bedside manner than, oh, say, us British Expat "experts," but unless I miss my guess, you will probably never need or want to see this doctor again. You simply want the medical report that the doctor will generate for you.

When it comes time for your own medical needs, find a doctor through your friends and colleagues. But for immigration purposes, the cheapest is the most cost-effective.

--J Craig Fong
Los Angeles, CA