Received Naturalization NOA!!

Old Jun 23rd 2002, 12:20 am
Ranjini

Default Received Naturalization NOA!!

I received the NOA for my naturalization application today!! Apparently, my
application is "missing" evidence(s) which I will have to bring to the interview. I
will be informed of what they are in a separate letter. Interview will be scheduled
255 days from this notice. Before that I will receive another notice about my
fingerprinting. From what I understand, the local field office takes over from here.
And the Spokane field office is usually pretty much "on the ball" from what I know of
them. This "missing" evidence appears to be pretty standard. What they want to see
are the originals I guess. Because on Ed Chernenkoff's advice I sent EVERYTHING they
wanted and some. I'll be updating my webpage with the new developments. Especially
the "some" part of it. Ranjini

Old Jun 23rd 2002, 3:20 pm
Jeffrey Scharpf

Default Re: Received Naturalization NOA!!

Good luck Ranjini!! I'm excited for you and I can't wait until Valentina is at
that stage

Jeff

"Ranjini" <[email protected]> wrote in message
newsi7R8.282781$352.26171@sccrnsc02...
    > I received the NOA for my naturalization application today!! Apparently, my
    > application is "missing" evidence(s) which I will have to bring to the interview. I
    > will be informed of what they are in a separate letter. Interview will be scheduled
    > 255 days from this notice. Before
that
    > I will receive another notice about my fingerprinting. From what I understand, the
    > local field office takes over from here. And the Spokane field office is usually
    > pretty much "on the ball" from what I know of them. This "missing" evidence appears
    > to be pretty standard. What they want to see are the originals I guess. Because on
    > Ed Chernenkoff's advice I sent EVERYTHING they wanted and some. I'll be updating my
    > webpage with the new developments. Especially the "some" part of it. Ranjini

Old Jun 23rd 2002, 7:20 pm
Ranjini

Default Re: Received Naturalization NOA!!

Jeffrey, the time will fly. Believe me. With your meticulous attention to detail, I
know you are both going to make it. Good luck and god bless. Ranjini

"Jeffrey Scharpf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Good luck Ranjini!! I'm excited for you and I can't wait until
Valentina
    > is at that stage
    >
    >
    > Jeff
    >
    > "Ranjini" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > newsi7R8.282781$352.26171@sccrnsc02...
    > > I received the NOA for my naturalization application today!! Apparently, my
    > > application is "missing" evidence(s) which I will have to bring to the interview.
    > > I will be informed of what they are in a
separate
    > > letter. Interview will be scheduled 255 days from this notice. Before
    > that
    > > I will receive another notice about my fingerprinting. From what I understand,
    > > the local field office takes over from here.
And
    > > the Spokane field office is usually pretty much "on the ball" from what
I
    > > know of them. This "missing" evidence appears to be pretty standard. What
    > > they want
to
    > > see are the originals I guess. Because on Ed Chernenkoff's advice I
sent
    > > EVERYTHING they wanted and some. I'll be updating my webpage with the
new
    > > developments. Especially the "some" part of it. Ranjini
    > >
    >