Proving Financial worth

Old Jul 17th 2009, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

sanielle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Proving Financial worth

who hoo! thank you all!
Old Jul 17th 2009, 6:00 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proving Financial worth

Originally Posted by sanielle
Because we applied while I am living in the UK (I'm a dual french/american citizen) I thought if I went home, I would have to reapply in the states, and that the visa we applied for in the UK might not be valid.. A bit lost with it all to be honest.
Please have a read of the first link in my signature; it will help explain the difference between the petition (I-130) and the visa application, and how they are separated.

Once the USC has had their petition accepted overseas, they do not need to attend the visa interview, and in some cases are required to return to the US for the visa to be issued.
London does not usually impose that requirement.