Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Preparations for AOS Interview.....

Preparations for AOS Interview.....

Old Jul 15th 2002, 8:20 pm
Serrina

Default Preparations for AOS Interview.....

I understand that you do not need a medical exam if you came in as a K1, however
should I bring in the x-ray I was given (which was taken at the time of my K1
interview) and a copy of my vaccinations (which has changed and I submitted it to
them during my K1 interview)? I check the experiences website and haven't seen any
recent posting for AOS interviews. I'm particularily interested in hearing
experiences from couple who had their interviews in San Bernardino, CA. I have my
interview there on July 26th. Any suggestions on how to organize all the paperwork
that they may ask for?

Thanks!!

Old Jul 16th 2002, 5:20 am
Shelley

Default Re: Preparations for AOS Interview.....

You could bring the copy of your vaccinations if you want - but you shouldn't need
them if you submitted them at your K-1 interview. The chest x-ray you can throw away
or pack away - no one at INS will want to see it. It can come in handy though if you
get sick in the future. My husband developed pneumonia about 6 months after he moved
here. The doctor was very happy to have that x-ray to use to compare to the ones they
took when he way sick. Take Care. Shelley

"serrina" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > I understand that you do not need a medical exam if you came in as a K1, however
    > should I bring in the x-ray I was given (which was taken at the time of my K1
    > interview) and a copy of my vaccinations (which has changed and I submitted it to
    > them during my K1 interview)? I check the experiences website and haven't seen any
    > recent posting for AOS interviews. I'm particularily interested in hearing
    > experiences from couple who had their interviews in San Bernardino, CA. I have my
    > interview there on July 26th. Any suggestions on how to organize all the paperwork
    > that they may ask for?
    >
    > Thanks!!