Praise be unto him.

Old Oct 17th 2008, 4:27 pm
Carmel Indiana

paul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Praise be unto him.

Last week I planted a $1000 "seed" with Benny Hill opps sorry Hinn Ministries after listening to one of his sermons on TV.

He promised I would reap the harvest of my faith, and my "seed" would be repaid many fold.

Yesterday, was trash day, I had 4 cardboard boxes to dispose of, normally I have to cut them up as they won't take the full boxes - but I was running late so just left them out.......they took them!!

How can you explain this, other than the start of my "harvest".

www.bennyhinn.org
Old Oct 17th 2008, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Praise be unto him.

Buy a lottery ticket...sounds like today is your day !!
Old Oct 17th 2008, 4:32 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paul1968mcr
Last week I planted a $1000 "seed" with Benny Hill opps sorry Hinn Ministries after listening to one of his sermons on TV.

He promised I would reap the harvest of my faith, and my "seed" would be repaid many fold.

Yesterday, was trash day, I had 4 cardboard boxes to dispose of, normally I have to cut them up as they won't take the full boxes - but I was running late so just left them out.......they took them!!

www.bennyhinn.org
Dumb luck?

PS if you have any more "seed" money you would like to waste please dont hesitate to send it to me, it will increase your happiness 100 fold I promise. Bless U
Old Oct 17th 2008, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

limeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud of

I went to check out his website and the firewall blocked me!!!
Old Oct 17th 2008, 7:35 pm
Carmel Indiana

paul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by limeynus
clearly Satan and the hounds of Hell run ur IT dept.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 7:38 pm
\o/

OiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by limeynus
try going trough a proxy site like https://ctunnel.com/ and typing the url in there.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 7:42 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Dont EVER use a proxy site if you have to enter a password on the site you're visiting. EVER
Old Oct 17th 2008, 7:43 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa67
Buy a lottery ticket...sounds like today is your day !!
Nah, he used it all up on cardboard boxes.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 7:54 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Random observation of the day:

You know how people go on here about the vehemently religious Americans in some parts of the country (and you might not know, but I am often puzzled because we don't really get that where I live)?
My only recent experience with being 'testified' at has come from a Brit who is doing some work at the house!

I had to smile n' nod so I can get my floors completed.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paul1968mcr

www.bennyhinn.org
Your previous neighbor (now homeless) picked them up.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 4:53 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michael
Your previous neighbor (now homeless) picked them up.