Police Reports

Old Feb 22nd 2001, 3:37 am
Sharon Wright

Help! My fiance and I have been approved for the k-1 interview, and it is now time for us
to obtain police reports. How do we go about getting these (he will need one from Belgium
and one from England); is there somewhere that we can write to get these sent to him, or
will he need to just go to a police staition to obtain them?

Old Feb 22nd 2001, 5:40 am
lk

please check out this site for the info you need: http://www.kamya.com/misc/polcert.html

hope you get the certs on time.

Sharon Wright wrote:
>
> Help! My fiance and I have been approved for the k-1 interview, and it is now time for
> us to obtain police reports. How do we go about getting these (he will need one from
> Belgium and one from England); is there somewhere that we can write to get these sent to
> him, or will he need to just go to a police staition to obtain them?

Old Feb 24th 2001, 2:46 am
MoonRose13

Dear Sharon,

<< Help! My fiance and I have been approved for the k-1 interview, and it is now time for
us to obtain police reports. How do we go about getting these (he will need one from
Belgium and one from England); is there somewhere that we can write to get these sent to
him, or will he need to just go to a police staition to obtain them? >>

My husband was in a similar situation to that of your fiance. He had to provide two police
reports. One from his native Singapore and one from England. We went to a police station
in Singapore to get the Singaporean certificate. He wrote to the Yorkshire Police
Department to get the other certificate. We did not have to travel to England. He will
have to send in some proof of identity to the police department.

Love and Blessed Be, Theresa

Old Feb 24th 2001, 3:00 am
lk

please check the following site for info on police reports.

www.wkh.org

MoonRose13 wrote:
>
> Dear Sharon,
>
> << Help! My fiance and I have been approved for the k-1 interview, and it is now time
> for us to obtain police reports. How do we go about getting these (he will need one from
> Belgium and one from England); is there somewhere that we can write to get these sent to
> him, or will he need to just go to a police staition to obtain them? >>
>
> My husband was in a similar situation to that of your fiance. He had to provide two
> police reports. One from his native Singapore and one from England. We went to a police
> station in Singapore to get the Singaporean certificate. He wrote to the Yorkshire
> Police Department to get the other certificate. We did not have to travel to England. He
> will have to send in some proof of identity to the police department.
>
> Love and Blessed Be, Theresa