Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

please help, denied us tourist visa in belfast

Wikiposts

please help, denied us tourist visa in belfast

Old Jan 31st 2010, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

Lissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really nice
Default Re: please help, denied us tourist visa in belfast

Meauxna,

No reason to get so stingy, surely???
And yes, I can actually read, and I stand by my previous position on this matter.
Old Jan 31st 2010, 8:08 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lissbovavd
Meauxna,

And yes, I can actually read, and I stand by my previous position on this matter.
Which is wrong.
Old Jan 31st 2010, 8:36 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Meauxna,

Stingy? How so?

If your previous position is "a person who has been refused a visa is not eligible to travel on the Visa Waiver Program" is it incorrect.
Incorrect information gets corrected on the forums, but it's not good form to keep posting misinformation.
Old Jan 31st 2010, 8:42 am
Account Closed

We all get things wrong but if you keep posting the same thing when you have been told otherwise, it just makes you look stupid.
Old Jan 31st 2010, 10:56 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I stand by my previous position on this matter.
Good for you... stick to your guns! You're still wrong, but I admire the strength of your convictions... however faulty!

Ian
Old Jan 31st 2010, 11:25 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Good for you... stick to your guns! You're still wrong, but I admire the strength of your convictions... however faulty!

Ian
Shades of Julia?
Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Lissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really niceLissbovavd is just really nice

Hello all,

I can only reiterate that I was indeed informed by the US Consulate in Stockholm (orally and in writing) that since I had been denied a visa for whatever reason, I can not travel on the VWP, but need to get a visa before attempting to travel to the USA.

If you all still insist that this is wrong, then don´t blame me for this!!!
As the saying goes:
Don´t shoot the messenger....
Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:50 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all,

I can only reiterate that I was indeed informed by the US Consulate in Stockholm (orally and in writing) that since I had been denied a visa for whatever reason, I can not travel on the VWP, but need to get a visa before attempting to travel to the USA.

As the saying goes:
There is another saying: when you're in a hole, stop digging. In this case, stop saying that if you've ever had a visa denied, you can't use the VWP. It's demonstrably wrong.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:56 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all,

As the saying goes:
Did it occur to you that it might have been an individual remark, for you? Perhaps YOU are inadmissible, period.

Not everyone has your exact situation.
Old Feb 16th 2010, 8:33 pm
Banned

DanielMDQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys! this is Daniel from Argentina...

i have the exact same situation, i went to the US embassy in Buenos Aires to get a tourist visa to travell with my argentinian passport, since i didn't want to wait until May when i'm getting my italian passport that would let me use the VWP, (i'm italian too, since my gradnma is italian and i could get the citizenship).

But for being stupid and wanted to rush things, i didn't wait for the sure thing, and i risk it trying to get the visa, and i totally ****ed up everything.

If anybody can tell me his/her experience about going to the US with a denied visa under the VWP it would be great, I want to know what the border inspector asked at the airport, etc
Because if ESTA approves my application i'm willing to go and pray that they won't send me back home lol

(redlemon, i saw that ur ESTA got approved, did you answer with a YES to the question that u had a visa denial or u lied lol)

Thanks Everyone!
Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:35 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DanielMDQ
Because if ESTA approves my application i'm willing to go and pray that they won't send me back home lol
You will have to declare the denied visa when completing ESTA, but if ESTA is approved, your chances of getting into the US are quite good. Keep in mind that even if ESTA is approved, you can still be denied entry to the US for any reason whatsoever. Only a US citizen has the right of entry!

(redlemon, i saw that ur ESTA got approved, did you answer with a YES to the question that u had a visa denial or u lied lol)
What's with all the "lol" stuff? Do you think lying is funny?

Ian
Old Feb 17th 2010, 1:11 am
Account Closed

B2 refused

VWP entry, ticked the box.

Visit to secondary, allowed entry.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 1:30 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Boiler
B2 refused

VWP entry, ticked the box.

Visit to secondary, allowed entry.
Boiler, how much time had passed since ur refused visa and your esta application?

thanks for your answer
Old Feb 17th 2010, 2:06 am
Account Closed

There was not ESTA then, a few months between VWP entry and prior B2 refusal.

It was a long flight, I worry.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 2:20 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Boiler
There was not ESTA then, a few months between VWP entry and prior B2 refusal.

It was a long flight, I worry.
Thank u Boiler, last question and promise i'll stop bothering

Do u remember what they asked you at the sencondary inspection? or what documents did u show?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.