Never Let it be Said

Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Never Let it be Said

Enjoying yourself are you? You have called us rude. How exactly do you think you are coming across as? It is like being in the school playground again. I am not 7 years old so I am going now and will let you get on with it.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahG
Enjoying yourself are you? You have called us rude. How exactly do you think you are coming across as? It is like being in the school playground again. I am not 7 years old so I am going now and will let you get on with it.
It's that Glaswegian Muslim troll, he's about 15.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Wheres Rugbymatt when we need him?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute

He better not be bloody Scottish.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by traceym
Wheres Rugbymatt when we need him?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:54 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

it could be, I suspect it's the racist guy who thinks that stoning women to death is a good way of reducing the Muslim population.

Can we all sing the Troll Song now?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Trixie_b
it could be, I suspect it's the racist guy who thinks that stoning women to death is a good way of reducing the Muslim population.

Can we all sing the Troll Song now?
Tripp-trapp...
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Day77
Ok
so now it's just pathetic, i made a vaild point in my ORIGINAL post.
i feel some of you's don't read it right or have taken it right..so bye bye

I have replied to enough people making my point valid..
Better luck next time aye.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Now it's pathetic?!
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

I have replied to enough people making my point valid..
Could you just remind us what your point was?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

ohh man i can't wait to move down and be a mother*****er brit on here like you guys...oh i wanna be so like the sarky pricks.......oh so bad i mean, when i get it i think i'm just gonna be a right arse hole......OHH I CAN'T WAIT CAUSE THEN I CAN PRETEND I NEVER STRUGGLED, RESEARCH OR WAITED OR ASKED FOR ADVISE...I CAN JUST THEN BLEND RIGHT IN WITH MUPPETS AND ACT LIKE THE GC OR VISA JUST HAPPEN TO LAND RIGHT ON MY LAP.

OHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!
What's your problem?

People come onto this forum asking questions and people on this forum answer those questions. This is a public forum and you are not a moderator. You are not even moving to the US, so why do you care?

I'm sorry to tell you this, but stating the facts and not sugarcoating a persons chances (or lack of chances) of getting into the US is what we are here for. Would you rather we bullshitted people into thinking they are all good and won't have any problems getting in?

The simple fact is that the US is a damned hard country to get into and they have enough rules and regulations that can smash a persons drams of living in the land of the free and the home of the brave a lot more harshly than anyone on this forum could manage.

From somewhere some people have this dillusional idea that the process of moving to the US is as easy as getting onto a plane and being handed a big starry/stripy flag on arrival.

It's not... It's hard, expensive, bureaucratic, drawn out and the purpose of the ICE is to keep people out, not let them in. Their are some very specific circumstances under which the immigration people will let an immigrant in and if a person doesn't meet those criteria or breaks any rules in the process, their chances of getting into the US are zero.

How would you like people to state that? Would you rather we string people along and make it sound all fuzzy and warm?

We've all been through the immigation process to get into the US and we've all seen people we like on this forum get turned away during the process. Why allow ourselves to get attached to people who are living in a fantasy world?

Sure we might come across as harsh at times, but would you rather we bullshitted a person into spending money to go through the immigration process then see them turned away based on the misinformation about their chances which we had given them?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 9:05 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SarahG
I am amazed this thread is still going.
Not half! I pop out for half an hour, to pick up another rifle and it explodes!
Old Mar 5th 2010, 9:05 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
Not half! I pop out for half an hour, to pick up another rifle and it explodes!
Was anyone wounded in the accidental discharge?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 9:06 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trixie_b
Once upon a time, a brit named ****** (you fill in the gap) decided to move to the USA.

They sign up to Britishexpats.com and post on the forum "I"m coming over - how do I move my furniture/computer/dog/ and where is the best place in florida to buy a house and what's the best job search site for me?"

The collective BE'ers say, "ermmm what Visa are you using to get here?"

******* says "Visa? what is this that you speak of?"

Be'ers: "Puluski's ways"
**** : "I really REALLY want to come"
Be'ers: "Read the Wiki"
Be'ers: "Read the Wiki"
Be'ers: "listen mate, the chances of you discovering another way that is not list is pretty much impossible, read the F'in Wiki and STFU"
***** : You're all mean and rude to me and negative and why can't I come and whah whah whah

The end.
Or the alternative version:

Once upon a time, a brit named ****** (you fill in the gap) decided to move to the USA.

They sign up to Britishexpats.com and post on the forum "I"m coming over - how do I move my furniture/computer/dog/ and where is the best place in florida to buy a house and what's the best job search site for me?"

The collective BE'ers say, "ermmm what Visa are you using to get here?"

******* says "Visa? what is this that you speak of?"

Be'ers: "Puluski's ways"
**** : "OK - blimey, not easy it it? I think I could travel over because of [states best match from Wiki]" or "maybe I'd better re think... is there an Australia forum?"
Be'ers: "good for you, next you need to ..........
**** : "Thanks guys for all your help and knowledge"
Be'ers: "Our pleasure fancy a drink when you're settled in?"

The end.

PS just realised my short hand for Britexpast is Beers... Cool!

Last edited by Trixie_b; Mar 5th 2010 at 9:09 pm. Reason: stuff
Old Mar 5th 2010, 9:08 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Was anyone wounded in the accidental discharge?
The thread, not the rifle!

As for the rifle, that remains to be seen. It's a 1967 Ishapore 2A1, looks very tight, but I won't know for sure until I've headspaced it, test fired it or both.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.