Never Let it be Said

Old Mar 5th 2010, 6:50 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Never Let it be Said

Originally Posted by Day77
and as soon as i got residency I was first out to help and advise people moving here and what was needed and what to expect...
Of course this prompted me to look at which account you did that with, since this is a new one.
I now understand your complaint more. Your wife posted one, incomplete request for 'which visa', was referred to an attorney, and she did not come back to supply any more information.

Sometimes, that is just how it goes. I don't think that attacking the membership in general is going to help the situation.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 6:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

As for DIY Yes moving to the US can be DIY if you have all the paper work and information.
The only thing I can think of for that would be maybe a K-1 for somebody who has lead a clean life, no brushes with the law and have a very standard application. Other than that I can't think of any other visa that would be a DIY case, certainly not work based ones.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Day77 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok so Fatbrit i won't delve into a slagging match on here, as i would rather just kick ya head in, but being we're miles away i guess that would never happen. however, yes or no questions...i understand but i don't think people seem to understand, there are THOSE out there that are looking for advise and to know that there are cool brits on the other side of the pond, not a bunch of dickless wonders...hello fatbrit!!

so like i have said and repeated many many many times, nothing nice to say stay the **** quiet! Hello fatbrit!
Old Mar 5th 2010, 6:55 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

End of another thread I guess!
Old Mar 5th 2010, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

not a bunch of dickless wonders...hello fatbrit!!

so like i have said and repeated many many many times, nothing nice to say stay the **** quiet! Hello fatbrit!
Like I said, when people post something and the response is not what they want to hear they turn into gobshites and are abusive, then they get it thrown back at them 10 fold.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

meauxna,
No, this has nothing to do with my wifes question, it has to do with a person who has noticed the things that people say on here.

And umm as for new account yes it is, but i had another account as i changed my name..is that ok??????

please Meauxna look into to it as much as you can!! please!
a person changing their name ohhh they must have been rude or whatnot and been banned, or they must blar blar blar..

As for examples of people doing it on their own, i have a friend who i went to school with and he moved to the stated (DC) when he was 28 under a H1B and he did that apart from a employer, court ON HIS OWN!! need no lawyer
Old Mar 5th 2010, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

We tell them the cold hard truth so they don't have to pay USCIS or a lawyer to do it.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

You obviously have your opinion of how the US members should respond to everyone that pops in with a quick question...why don't you get your arse over here (legally) and then you can be the shining example to us all

I give up....
Old Mar 5th 2010, 7:02 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Then it is a very great shame you seem incapable of following your own advice.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

As for examples of people doing it on their own, i have a friend who i went to school with and he moved to the stated (DC) when he was 28 under a H1B and he did that apart from a employer, court ON HIS OWN!! need no lawyer
When was that?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Really are people just not reading the damn thread!!!

Englishtart!!

I said i was not Mr. help or anything, but i sure as hell would not just give a one word or pathetic reply, if someone has a quesiton. EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN REPEATED A NUMER OF TIMES....

Truth is this place has got a click going on! which i am not bothered about to be honest...it is what it is.

As for getting our arse down there, we will hopefully one day when we have got all our paper work done.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

He moved over 2006 sorry not court, i mean embassy!
Old Mar 5th 2010, 7:07 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

meauxna,
No, this has nothing to do with my wifes question, it has to do with a person who has noticed the things that people say on here.

And umm as for new account yes it is, but i had another account as i changed my name..is that ok??????

please Meauxna look into to it as much as you can!! please!
a person changing their name ohhh they must have been rude or whatnot and been banned, or they must blar blar blar..

Well, you can't have two accounts on here, per the site rules, so I'll ask Admin what she'd like to do.
Sorry, yes, that's the moderator's job.

Re: H-1B friend, the employer had the lawyer then, not the applicant.

Look, whatever way you want to slice it, your response is very emotional and strong for someone who has not been personally wronged (which you say you have not been).
If you have a problem with one or two members (which seems clear), you need to take your personal complaints to them privately and not air your dirty laundry on the board and blame everyone for the same behavior (which isn't true).
Also, even if you want everyone here to act differently, it's not at all likely to happen and certainly not if you attack. It could be that this community isn't a 'fit' for you. That happens too.

There are plenty of nice people here, and those who give lots of good information. I suggest you focus on the good and ignore what you don't like.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Truth is this place has got a click going on! which i am not bothered about to be honest...it is what it is.
I think this might be the funniest thing I've read all day. You say you're not bothered about it but start a new thread about it and keep on posting about it.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

I know there are nice people on here and some are really helpful.
And i said I had another account before my name change, so please kiss and tell cause there is only 1 account to this e-mail address. Thank you.

AND FOR THE LAST TIME!!!! THIS IS STATED AT THE VERY START THIS IS MY OPINION AND MINE ALONE. I HAVE NOT BEEN "WRONGED" OR BEEN SLAGGED OR BEEN CUSSED OUT!

i have just read a large amount of posts from varous people who think they can be the next Lee Evans or Trying to be a super smart arse!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.