Need Help on I-751

Old Apr 24th 2009, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

camdyl7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need Help on I-751

Hasa nyone recently had experience with I-751. Do you need affidavitts if you have most everything else? Are the passport photos of the PR only or is the sponsor needed also. Please help!
Old Apr 24th 2009, 12:33 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need Help on I-751

Originally Posted by camdyl7
Hasa nyone recently had experience with I-751. Do you need affidavitts if you have most everything else? Are the passport photos of the PR only or is the sponsor needed also. Please help!
Do a search there are many threads on this topic.

No you don't need affidavitts its not mandatory.

Passport photo is only of you.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Passport photo is only of you.
Are you sure? The most recent I-751 instructions seem to indicate that photos are not required unless you're a military dependent overseas (or some such thing).

Ian
Old Apr 24th 2009, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

I agree with you Ian. What is the pulse on whether affidavits needed if you have plenty of other proof
Old Apr 24th 2009, 1:34 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

The "pulse" is that they are not a requirement and are usually not included by a petitioner unless the validating evidence is light or flimsy. Since we know now that you are not the petition but that your wife is, then only your wife needs to include the photos unless the new instructions say otherwise. This is because she will be going for biometrics which includes the photo which will be used for manufacture of the LPR green card if the petition is approved.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 1:34 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Are you sure? The most recent I-751 instructions seem to indicate that photos are not required unless you're a military dependent overseas (or some such thing).

Ian
Well I sent mine but that was 3 years ago now!
Old Apr 24th 2009, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Reve, Can you look at my original post on similar queries where I was asking about Part 5. Sorry for the duplication but did not realize I had any responses from original last night. Concerned about whether to include adult children of my wife (the I-751 applicant) and minor children of my previous marriage and whether they should all be listed in part 5. Instructions leave us thinking that only those applying with the petitioner (which would be none of them) should be included
Old Apr 24th 2009, 2:00 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

As I mentioned in your other thread, we listed both my DH and my children even though my children are adults with kids of their own and DH's children are also adults and did not emigrate with him. All of the children were also listed on the G-325A's from the K-1 we used and the G-325A's used for adjusting status. There is no foul or harm in listing them and far better to be thorough and include then to leave off and later need.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 2:35 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

c,

The form is brief, clear, and to the point - it says "List all your children". The word 'except' is nowhere to be found.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by camdyl7
Concerned about whether to include adult children of my wife (the I-751 applicant) and minor children of my previous marriage and whether they should all be listed in part 5. Instructions leave us thinking that only those applying with the petitioner (which would be none of them) should be included
Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:32 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Since the questions were duplicated here, this thread is closed.