Need Help ASAP!!!!

Old Jul 18th 2008, 2:48 am
Just Joined

daisy_08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need Help ASAP!!!!

While living in Arkansas, me and my husband is in a verge of separation, but we try and work it out. We moved to California and have all my applications transfered to California. I had my interview for my I-751 and N-400 (they did the interview at the same time), after the interview IO asked me to send her more documents, which I even have all the documents with me on that time but she told me to just send them to her, which I did and my husband was with me on that time too but she didn't ask him to come with me inside. Today I got another appointment from the immigration for another interview with the immigration supervisor and my husband must come with me this time. My problem is my husband moved back to Arkansas 2 weeks ago and left me here and don't wanna to nothing about this anymore. What should I do? My interview is next week, on Tuesday and I don't really know what to do? Should I cancel the appointment or should I still show up to the interview? Can I still withdraw my application or is it too late for me to do it now? Do I get deported if I don't show up? Please help me, I only have 5 days left before the appointment and I don't know what to do right now.

If I will file for a waiver, how can I do it if I'm not yet divorce?

Thanks!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 4:05 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need Help ASAP!!!!

Why do you think you might be deportable?
Old Jul 18th 2008, 4:34 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daisy_08
Should I cancel the appointment or should I still show up to the interview?
In my opinion, you should still show up for the interview.

Can I still withdraw my application or is it too late for me to do it now?
Do you want to withdraw your applications (for I-751 and N-400)? Do you want to leave the USA and go back home? You certainly can if you want to, if that's what you want.

Do I get deported if I don't show up?
If you don't show up, there is a good chance your case will be closed and you will have to either re-open your case or eventually go before an immigration judge to plead your case. Or, of course, just go back home.

Please help me, I only have 5 days left before the appointment and I don't know what to do right now.
My advice would be to find an immigration attorney, very quickly.

If I will file for a waiver, how can I do it if I'm not yet divorce?
You can't. You have to be divorced and have the divorce decree in hand before you can file an I-751 with the waiver.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:22 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daisy_08
My interview is next week, on Tuesday and I don't really know what to do?
Go to the interview. Remember this... you *are* a US permanent resident until an Immigration Judge says you're not.

Ian
Old Jul 18th 2008, 2:45 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Go to the interview. Remember this... you *are* a US permanent resident until an Immigration Judge says you're not.

Ian
Definitely go to the interview.

With a lawyer. I would not do this on my own...