N400 - No movement

Old Feb 14th 2023, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N400 - No movement

I recently (last week Tuesday) had my Citizenship interview in Atlanta at 7.40am, it took no more than 15 mins, the officer was very friendly and sympathetic, he 'wanted' me to pass based on the easy questions. When the interview was over he told me I had passed and simply asked if I wanted to take the Oath the same day as there was one at 11.30 the same day. When I returned to the office there were a crowd many of whom I had seen previously in the waiting room when I had waited for my initial interview, it turned out we had all had early morning interviews that same day. Based on this I presumed that an early morning interview was a sign that the ceremony was going to be the same day. The Atlanta office opens at 6.30am and the people i was sitting next to had theirs at 7.00 to 9.00.
BTW I only applied on 15th November 2022 so the turnaround for me was less than 90 days despite the website saying to expect 9 months
Old Mar 11th 2023, 11:40 pm
Just Joined

Notaclue1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Alright folks, the big day is next week.

Should I be bringing tax returns, USCIS forms that they probably lost, and everything else or should it be more of a formality?
Old Mar 12th 2023, 12:12 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Notaclue1
Alright folks, the big day is next week.

Should I be bringing tax returns, USCIS forms that they probably lost, and everything else or should it be more of a formality?
What are you talking about? If this is about the citizenship interview., you do not need any further documentation unless they ask you.. Do you now the name of the Governor of your State?
Old Mar 12th 2023, 12:16 am
Just Joined

Yes, it is. The last thing I want is to show up and get a RFE and delay it even further. I've been practicing the test!
Old Mar 12th 2023, 12:23 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it is. The last thing I want is to show up and get a RFE and delay it even further. I've been practicing the test!
Good for you. Yes it is more or less a formality..
Old Mar 13th 2023, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

In an out in under 15 minutes. Oath in three weeks.
Old Mar 16th 2023, 11:23 pm
Just Joined

Mez12 is an unknown quantity at this point

In an out in under 15 minutes. Oath in three weeks.
Congratulations, had mine today and it went the same. Really laid back.

They offered me same day oath and I accepted.

Good luck with your oath ceremony.
Old Apr 1st 2023, 2:36 am
Just Joined

Naturalized today. Nine months start to finish. Thanks to everyone for their help over the years.
Old Apr 1st 2023, 9:15 am
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Naturalized today. Nine months start to finish. Thanks to everyone for their help over the years.
Congratulations.

I am of the belief that you should register to vote to maintain your right to bitch.