N400

Old May 6th 2009, 4:15 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute
Default N400

Getting close to me applying for the N400 quick question do you need to include tax transcripts if so how many years..
Old May 6th 2009, 4:20 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N400

Originally Posted by candy wy.
Getting close to me applying for the N400 quick question do you need to include tax transcripts if so how many years..
Woohoo!

candy, since there are a few different configurations of applications, go get the Guide to Naturalization and skip to the Document Checklist (page 49 of the pdf) and see. Are you going to apply on the 5 years as PR? If so, I think you're only required if you were late or missed filing.

best wishes for n-400!
Old May 6th 2009, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

janadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Candy - did you check the instruction form for the N400 - I do believe the instruction form tells all the info you need to supply.

Old May 6th 2009, 4:27 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Woohoo!

candy, since there are a few different configurations of applications, go get the Guide to Naturalization and skip to the Document Checklist (page 49 of the pdf) and see. Are you going to apply on the 5 years as PR? If so, I think you're only required if you were late or missed filing.

best wishes for n-400!
Yep based on 5 years.. just missed being able to file on the 3 years..
Thanks for the link I will take a look. I have never missed filling but do have a few issues coming up in the future that I don't know if it will affect me..

</IMG>
Old May 6th 2009, 4:41 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link I will take a look. I have never missed filling but do have a few issues coming up in the future that I don't know if it will affect me..

</IMG>
I know hon, I'm still so sorry.

I'm 90% certain that the primary concern is that you file, and if you owe money that you have a payment plan. It's more related to the good moral character thing than CIS patrolling for IRS.
Old May 6th 2009, 6:10 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

</IMG>

Any issues in the future are not a concern. All they want with your tax returns is to prove that you are of good moral character and have complied with the tax laws. Your financial status is not a concern at all.

Rete