Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

MDUdall: New MSC and TSC reports are out

MDUdall: New MSC and TSC reports are out

Old Apr 21st 2003, 11:52 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute
Default MDUdall: New MSC and TSC reports are out

I just received the new processing time reports from AILA (thank you AILA) for the Missouri and Texas Service Centers. If you are interested in seeing the new reports, you can find them on my page located at, http://members.aol.com/MDUdall/sctimes.htm

M.U.
Old Apr 22nd 2003, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

bobzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MDUdall: New MSC and TSC reports are out

TSC is showing a 129f receipt date of 1 NOV. However, the davehollis site lists a lot of TSC petitioners who were long ago approved with November and December NOAs. Someone recently posted on this web site a TSC approval with a first NOA of something like 26 JAN 03.

Thanks for the work in making the tables, Matt -- even if it causes people like me to whine. :-)
Old Apr 22nd 2003, 3:31 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
I just received the new processing time reports from AILA (thank you AILA)
M.U.
You know what's freakier than the fact that I'm reading this? I actually looked up---if I had filed the I-130 for the DAH shortly after our wedding, it would *only just now* be getting processed. Our first anniversary is around the corner! How sad is all that?
Old Apr 22nd 2003, 4:02 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by meauxna
You know what's freakier than the fact that I'm reading this? I actually looked up---if I had filed the I-130 for the DAH shortly after our wedding, it would *only just now* be getting processed. Our first anniversary is around the corner! How sad is all that?
How sad is it that STILL NO MOVEMENT on 130s at TSC since December 02?
Old Apr 22nd 2003, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

trasler is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
I just received the new processing time reports from AILA (thank you AILA) for the Missouri and Texas Service Centers. If you are interested in seeing the new reports, you can find them on my page located at, http://members.aol.com/MDUdall/sctimes.htm

M.U.
Could someone please help me understand these timelines?

My I-485 AOS is being processed through the TSC and is based on marriage.

However, that doesn't fit into any of the categories (Asylum-Based, Refugee-Based, Employment Based or HRIFA-Based).

Is there any way I can estimate from the information on this page how much longer I should expect to wait? It's now been 15 months since I got my filing receipt and four months since fingerprinting, and still no sign of an interview date ...
Old Apr 22nd 2003, 10:30 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by trasler
Could someone please help me understand these timelines?

My I-485 AOS is being processed through the TSC and is based on marriage.

However, that doesn't fit into any of the categories (Asylum-Based, Refugee-Based, Employment Based or HRIFA-Based).

Is there any way I can estimate from the information on this page how much longer I should expect to wait? It's now been 15 months since I got my filing receipt and four months since fingerprinting, and still no sign of an interview date ...
Hi:

Family based AOS are NOT, repeat NOT, filed at the Service Centers with the exception of those living in the Baltimore district.
Old Apr 23rd 2003, 9:13 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Cindy that is almost as sad as the fact that NSC is now only dealing with I-130 dated 05/28/02. When we filed ours in July 2002 they were working on 05/20/02. 8 days in 9 months?? That is pathetically SAD!!!
Also interesting to see MSC working on 03/26/03.... thats the date they received our RFE information back. Not holding my breath on hearing anything for a while though because I feel that luck just isnt on our side right now. Here's hoping something happens soon.
Cheers
Shepslady
Old Apr 23rd 2003, 11:31 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

I was hoping that since they, (TSC) had finished with the special project that they had been tasked with, that they would have made some progress this month.
Old Apr 24th 2003, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

bobzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by cindyabs
I was hoping that since they, (TSC) had finished with the special project that they had been tasked with, that they would have made some progress this month.
People Are reporting approvals out of TSC (I'm only paying attention to 129f sightings, however). The problem is that these reports suggest that TSC is absolutely NOT processing petitions in any sort of order.

At this point, I am tending to NOT believe the "special project" excuse. I do accept the explanation that the service centers are mandated by outside forces to take on such projects, but there is also no doubt in my mind that something happened in the management of TSC starting last Fall. I suspect that some moron's idiot kid, buddy, or lover got appointed to a position of responsibility.

Look at TSC approval rates prior to last Fall on davehollis. Suddenly everything got turned upside down, and explanations that people were reporting on these boards were all over the place (inconsistent). There could be no one special project that has taken TSC away from ALL activity since last Fall.

I haven't had the time to become a squeaky wheel to TSC -- and as far as I can tell, squeaky wheels account for most of the TSC approvals and nothing else. I hope to have some time this summer, but it won't be to become a squeaky wheel. It will be to find out what morons are responsible for what happened.

We have a grave problem of national security in my country, and when people are playing these kinds of games with the system, they clearly have priorities that are other than issues of national security. Imigration service is no place to be playing such idiotic games right now.